Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Allie B.
Allie B.
toronto

I bought this because I never really find my exact shade in foundation. I found this product to be watery and very thin when applied.. Barely any coverage! Doesn't match your skin either, was kind of orange .. Unhappy!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Millbrook , AL

This had a funky smell to it and I really did not care for the product overall, was not what I was expecting.
Betty M.
Betty M.
Philadelphia, MS

Love almay tried several other but almay gives you a feeling of your not wearing any base..
Angela J.
Angela J.
Newark, NJ

It doesn't completely blend it to the skin tone and can become cakey
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Bronx, NY

This product is awesome, it does exactly what it says it would do. Blends well.
Amber D.
Amber D.

This product is budget friendly, and very versatile. It blends very well, and you can also build it up.
Ana G.
Ana G.

I was looking for a new foundation purchase from the drugstore and I picked up this one to try out. Big mistake. I thought it was going to be a good foundation. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It smells like burnt rubber. So, I tried to ignore it and applied it to my face. I couldn't stand the smell I had to take it off and wash my face.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Purchased this a while ago when it first came out. It left a white tint to my skin and never really didn't much of anything else. Was so unimpressed by this product.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.