BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Cindy L.
San Francisco, CA
It was my first time buying a foundation so I thought this could be a good product to start up because it claimed to match your skin tone.
I bought it in light shade and when i applied it it made my skin look red and dark. I gave it to my friend which have a dark skin tone and it fitted her.
Angel G.
Arcata, CA
I got this product in the lightest shade and it was very orage and too dark on my skin. I'm not that pale. I tried mixing it with lotion to lighten it up but it wouldn't blend. I was very disappointed because Almay products I've tried in the past were great.
Rebecca A.
Hayden, AL
I have VERY pale skin and i bought the lightest one in the store. It didn't "adjust" like it was supposed to... unless I turned into a martian or a Jersey Shore orange tanning freak overnight without knowing about it.
Hannah L.
La Mesa, CA
I used this product on myself. I exfoliate my face regularly so my skin on my face is a lot lighter than my chest & neck. When I use this product it matches my skin tone but I like a little more color added to my face so it'll. match the rest of my body,
Erika C.
Sylacauga, AL
The foundation does not offer very good coverage. Also, it tends to streak when you first apply. It also does not apply evenly, and is very oily... Does not last long and it is almost impossible to apply with a sponge. Do not recommend buying this product.
Allison B.
Calais, ME
Not much coverage at all comparable to a tinted moisturizer in my opinion. I'm extremely pale, got the lightest shade available and it looked orange . The worst part however would have to be the repulsive smell.
Angela S.
I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
This product was okay. The biggest problem I had was the shading was not right at all. I used the lightest shade and it still blended to come too dark. I'm going to use it up, but I won't be purchasing it again.
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
This foundation matched to my light complexion however it began to pill up and peel on my face. I thought maybe it was a reaction to the moisturizer I was using so I tried it without and it still sat on my skin and I could actually peel/roll it off.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.