Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Trina T.
Trina T.
I like this product; however, I feel that it is a little darker than what the product description states. It was a little watery; however, I was able to shake the bottle and mix the product to give it a more thicker consistency. I'm not sure I would purchase this again; however, it is alright.
Aida A.
Aida A.
It was too oily for my liking and had pinkish finish.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
This makeup is ok if you have nothing to conceal and just want the coverage of a tinted moisturizer. It did not cover my dark circles well at all.
Wawa R.
Wawa R.
Spring Hill, FL
I like this product. It really gives that natural look without looking dry. It is great for everyday wear.
B. H.
B. H.
Great foundation and the brand and quality of the brand is amazing, I prefer almay brand when it comes to cosmetics, beautiful coverage and shades to match your skin tone
Robin S.
Robin S.
Redford, MI
It says its smart shade, but you have to get the perfect shade or it leaves you looking crazy. It is like any other foundation, buy the right color, no forgiveness.
zoila c.
zoila c.
Hialeah, FL
I use to used not anymore.
Delwara B.
Delwara B.
New Paltz, NY
It is a decent product for its price.. although it blends nicely, it still leaves blotchy residue on certain parts of my face. It is a great idea to have "smart shade" makeup but this product was not executed properly.
Kris T.
Kris T.
Southaven, MS
I liked this product. It blended easily and seemed to last quite a while!
Johanna Z.
Johanna Z.
Changes colors so you never really know what color you're buying. Its just a really bad foundation.. and for the price you can find something a lot better.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.