BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Bethany P.
This foundation did not work for me and had virtually no coverage. When I put it on, it was so sheer that it didn't look like I put any makeup on at all (not in a good way). I ended up giving it away to a friend.
Matea P.
Ingleside, TX
I hate this when I got my bottle the little balls in it did not smooth out they just sat on my skin nasty and gross and I tried with a make up brush and still nothing this product is not worth your money at all
Taylor H.
Johnson City, TN
This says it blends with your skin but even after a few different kinds of application it still turned out orange. (over primer, warm on back of hand, etc.) It also seems to "separate" into sections on my face which I find mega odd and confusing...
Chelsea C.
Boca Raton, FL
I love almay make up because it makes my skin feel like I'm doing something good for it while I'm wearing my makeup. This stuff works pretty well but it's not magic, it doesn't really match your skin but it does blend well and feels good on your skin.
Gabby G.
Spotswood, NJ
I am very fair and always have a hard time picking out the right shade at the store. I get home and its either too dark or too light. This product matches my skin well and i love that its lightweight and not cakey.
Amber O.
Vancouver, WA
I love the color matching skills of Almay Smart Shade Foundation. I never had a make up line or looked like I was wearing a mask while using this product. However, I give it a C because it made my very sensitive skin break out like a 15 year old boy.
Sydney W.
Newnan, GA
I bought this product once and used it several times but every time was the same issues. It was very streaky and always made me look more pink then I should've been. Not the best product Almay has come out with
Deidre T.
Mobile, AL
Someone gave this to me because they didn't like it. It just so happened to be the right shade for me, so I didn't have to go through that part. The shade looked great, but I only recommend if you have smooth skin. It doesn't seem to cover very well.
Brittany O.
Waukegan, IL
I thought this product would be amazing, wow, was i wrong. Very low coverage, i might as well have gone without make-up. Though it did blend great, it even matched the color of any blemish i may have had. What's the use if it doesn't cover. Useless.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
So this makeup will react different on all skin types. I have very oily acne prone skin however Almay is one of the only brands that does not make me break out. This is not for people who like a lot of coverage.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.