BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Andrea O.
michigan
Good for every day, I like that it has a light coverage and its very smooth, sometimes it won't match to my skin for some reason though, but for every day it's ok.
Heather L.
Somerset, KY
When I first began using this foundation, I was happy with it. Then, I bought a different brand, when I went back to this one, maybe 2 weeks later, it had turned orange. I looked like I had the worse spray tan ever!
Kris M.
The coverage of this is so so, and the colors are as well, but the thing that gets me the most about this , is i have normal so so skin, but this creates oil on my skin, and makes it look like I always have oily skin.
Madison P.
Hen i bought this product i loved it, but i had it for a while then i didn't like the way it started looking on my skin. I had a orange look, and a really bad base line, but the baseline wasn't where it was uneven it was where it had kind of clumped on my skini eventually learned how to use it and started liking it again. I don't use to offen though.
Iriannette N.
Tarrytown, NY
It made my face oily and nasty. It didn't smell nice either. It's just a waste of $$$$. If you want good quality you need to spend a little more. This stuff does not do what it says it's supposed to.
Jem M.
This product is not meant for combination skin or if your looking for full coverage. I see for as of a moisturizer with a tint in my personal opinion. I have uneven skin tone and dark spots so its a big fail for me.
Amber Q.
I bought this thinking it attitude be a great fit for my skin. I was wrong. It clung to dry spots on my face, settled into fine lines, made my pores like biggers. And it was way to light. Will never buy again. Not worth it
Cindy L.
San Bruno
It was my first time buying a foundation so I thought this could be a good product to start up because it claimed to match your skin tone.
I bought it in light shade and when i applied it it made my skin look red and dark. I gave it to my friend which have a dark skin tone and it fitted her.
Angel G.
Arcata, CA
I got this product in the lightest shade and it was very orage and too dark on my skin. I'm not that pale. I tried mixing it with lotion to lighten it up but it wouldn't blend. I was very disappointed because Almay products I've tried in the past were great.
Rebecca A.
Hayden, AL
I have VERY pale skin and i bought the lightest one in the store. It didn't "adjust" like it was supposed to... unless I turned into a martian or a Jersey Shore orange tanning freak overnight without knowing about it.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.