Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Savanah B.
Savanah B.
Gardner, MA

I was very impressed when I first started using this product and then I looked in the mirror and realized it looked very noticeable.

I'm not pale by any meals but I'm not tan either. I have a hard time finding coverup that isn't too light or too dark. I had taken this product from a cousin of mine to cover up my acne and it did a great job at first but then I noticed how dark it was on me and wasn't a great look on me.

It's also kind of greasy feeling which I wasn't a fan of. It's lightweight but greasy.

I do like almay products though, so I do recommend this product if you can find the right color for you. Don't be surprised if you can't find the right one the first few times.
Kerri Q.
Kerri Q.

Once I tried this product last year, it became my new favorite! I will never EVER go back to anything else. It doesn't look like I caked makeup on, it's lightweight, and it matches my skin tone perfectly! No more guessing at the store which shade is "my" shade!
Latoria I.
Latoria I.
Bronx, NY

I think these are discontinued but this is a runny product and usually on sale- probably because they want these off the shelves quickly
Debra L.
Debra L.
Huntington, WV

Not really happy with product. Must have smooth, clear skin to look right. Does not cover acne very well. Also, settles in lines and creases.
Rosemarie N.
Rosemarie N.
Brooklyn, NY

Didn't match my skin tone and it's not cheap either.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Auburntown, TN

I tried this makeup and i was disappointed in the coverage and the overall quality. It says it blend into your shade but i found my package to be orange. I may have just gotten a dud.
Marsha V.
Marsha V.
Lakeside, CA

So, I did not have the money to buy my preferred option at Sephora so I opted to goto my drugstore. This one was on sale and I had a coupon so it was easy on the wallet. I had the commercials and thought it was worth a shot. I have been using it for a week now. The color is not perfect but it will do. I think a good primer is a must because otherwise and hour later you can't tell you ever put anything on. But it must be a good primer. Luckily, I had various samples I got from Sephora. I used four different ones and it was not a pretty picture. So to sum it up, it is good in a pich like in my case but not an every day thing much less if you want covereage for more than two hours.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Smithville, TX

I have very fair skin, so the lightest shade works great for me. Most foundations are too dark, thick, or way too white. I can never seem to find the right shade. I like that this product is very light and you feel like you are wearing no makeup. This product is not gong to hold up for people wanting to hide a lot of blemishes or scars, works much better on clear skinned people who just want a light, healthy glow. My biggest complaint about this foundation is how fast it comes out of the tube. I mean it literally pours out because it is such thin liquid, so I have wasted quite a bit of it. Wish they would change their dispenser so I don't run out so fast.
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.