Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Anna K.
Anna K.
Boone, NC

I found that this product would not match my skin. I have pinker undertones and this came out yellow. I like the consistency but even when I did try and wear it felt like it cakes up and what did not look caked on it looked like it had disappeared. Which is not what anyone wants, or you would not wear makeup.
Treasure D.
Treasure D.
Azle, TX

Hated this wrost make up i ever used .. turn me this wired color made me brake out bad
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Boulder, CO

I got this makeup because I was tired of trying to match my shade and thought this would do it all by itself...I was disappointed. This make up doesn't cover all that well and seemed like one flat tone which didn't blend with my skin at all.
Aure L.
Aure L.

I've used this foundation for like my whole life. It's one of my favorites. I like how it's very lightweight. I'm not the type of person to wear a lot of foundation so this is literally my go to foundation whenever I just want a little coverage.
Erica V.
Erica V.

To be clear, the free sample was a full size bottle of the foundation. I find that if I don't put it on carefully the color starts to get too intense and it looks too caked. Then I'm forced to wash my skin and start over again. It doesn't blend well over the surface of my skin.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Barbourville, KY

I liked this product at first and then after i started tanning in the summer it would always adjust to WAY darker than my skin was. And i was buying one of the lightest shades.
Gisell G.
Gisell G.
Chattanooga, TN

I have combination skin that tends to get oily and I feel like this product made my skin even more oily.... I would not recommend to people with combination skin. Yes it did give me a flawless look but like I said oily...!! I tried a powder over it and still nothing, maybe it's just me ?
Steffi M.
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA

I bought this product because it seems like a good price to buy, but the quality of the product wasn't really promising. It was a very uncomfortable for me to wear. Very chalky feeling
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Audi R.
Audi R.
Brighton, CO

This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.