Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Debra L.
Debra L.
Huntington, WV

Not really happy with product. Must have smooth, clear skin to look right. Does not cover acne very well. Also, settles in lines and creases.
Rosemarie N.
Rosemarie N.
Brooklyn, NY

Didn't match my skin tone and it's not cheap either.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Auburntown, TN

I tried this makeup and i was disappointed in the coverage and the overall quality. It says it blend into your shade but i found my package to be orange. I may have just gotten a dud.
Marsha V.
Marsha V.
Lakeside, CA

So, I did not have the money to buy my preferred option at Sephora so I opted to goto my drugstore. This one was on sale and I had a coupon so it was easy on the wallet. I had the commercials and thought it was worth a shot. I have been using it for a week now. The color is not perfect but it will do. I think a good primer is a must because otherwise and hour later you can't tell you ever put anything on. But it must be a good primer. Luckily, I had various samples I got from Sephora. I used four different ones and it was not a pretty picture. So to sum it up, it is good in a pich like in my case but not an every day thing much less if you want covereage for more than two hours.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Smithville, TX

I have very fair skin, so the lightest shade works great for me. Most foundations are too dark, thick, or way too white. I can never seem to find the right shade. I like that this product is very light and you feel like you are wearing no makeup. This product is not gong to hold up for people wanting to hide a lot of blemishes or scars, works much better on clear skinned people who just want a light, healthy glow. My biggest complaint about this foundation is how fast it comes out of the tube. I mean it literally pours out because it is such thin liquid, so I have wasted quite a bit of it. Wish they would change their dispenser so I don't run out so fast.
Chambray L.
Chambray L.
Cameron, AZ

When I first started wearing makeup of any kind, I tried this out for a lightweight foundation. I had no clue about how to choose my color. This definitely helped me out. I like that the formula easily blends into your skin and complexion. The little white beads which turn to either red or blue break and automatically camouflage themselves to match your skin tone like magic!

It has been a while since I've tried this but it is worth giving it a try if you're looking for a lightweight foundation.
Ravneet G.
Ravneet G.
PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

This product does match your skin tone pretty well but the coverage is very very very light. It is buildable but the most coverage you can get from this is medium.
Alex K.
Alex K.
Overland park, Ks

It definitely gives you that "natural" look, but this also sometimes means it doesn't cover everything unless you are a master of concealer
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.