Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Aure L.
Aure L.

I've used this foundation for like my whole life. It's one of my favorites. I like how it's very lightweight. I'm not the type of person to wear a lot of foundation so this is literally my go to foundation whenever I just want a little coverage.
Erica V.
Erica V.

To be clear, the free sample was a full size bottle of the foundation. I find that if I don't put it on carefully the color starts to get too intense and it looks too caked. Then I'm forced to wash my skin and start over again. It doesn't blend well over the surface of my skin.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Barbourville, KY

I liked this product at first and then after i started tanning in the summer it would always adjust to WAY darker than my skin was. And i was buying one of the lightest shades.
Gisell G.
Gisell G.
Chattanooga, TN

I have combination skin that tends to get oily and I feel like this product made my skin even more oily.... I would not recommend to people with combination skin. Yes it did give me a flawless look but like I said oily...!! I tried a powder over it and still nothing, maybe it's just me ?
Steffi M.
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA

I bought this product because it seems like a good price to buy, but the quality of the product wasn't really promising. It was a very uncomfortable for me to wear. Very chalky feeling
Peggy H.
Peggy H.
Clifton, CO

I don't wear makeup very often. I got this for a wedding. It worked ok, but seemed think and heavy - exactly why I hate makeup!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Lake Worth, FL

I started using this when I was 17. There's not a lot of product, and it's fairly expensive. The great part about it is that you don't need any powder when using this. It goes on so smooth, and has great coverage.
Jacy E.
Jacy E.
Garfield, Wa

I use this when i start to break out. it gives a nice light coverage. i use the light color and it works for me (i have a light tan). then i use my regular powder over it. i like that you don't need to use a lot of it to cover. i use it a lot in summer when i don't want heavy make up on.
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.