BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Danae B.
Aspinwall, PA
This stuff blends pretty well, but I have to mix it with another BB Cream to get really good coverage. I also feel like it doesn't set very well, either. But, I think the color is just about perfect, for me at least.
Erika C.
Sylacauga, AL
The foundation does not offer very good coverage. Also, it tends to streak when you first apply. It also does not apply evenly, and is very oily... Does not last long and it is almost impossible to apply with a sponge. Do not recommend buying this product.
Rebecca A.
Hayden, AL
I have VERY pale skin and i bought the lightest one in the store. It didn't "adjust" like it was supposed to... unless I turned into a martian or a Jersey Shore orange tanning freak overnight without knowing about it.
Kelly B.
Los Angeles, CA
The smart shade makeup is impressive in its advertised ability to custom conform to your skin tone. However, even so, I found that the foundation was typically a shade or so darker than my actual skin color, so it did not blend seamlessly. Furthermore, this is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. Don't expect a lot of coverage out of this one.
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI
I Bought this Awhile Back, & Tryed using It A number Of Times.
But Every time I used it, It Either Made my Skin look Weird Or Gave
Me Weird Dark Spots. I Don't Know If I Was using it Right. But It
Was A Fail For Me..
Angel G.
Arcata, CA
I got this product in the lightest shade and it was very orage and too dark on my skin. I'm not that pale. I tried mixing it with lotion to lighten it up but it wouldn't blend. I was very disappointed because Almay products I've tried in the past were great.
Angela S.
I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
This product was okay. The biggest problem I had was the shading was not right at all. I used the lightest shade and it still blended to come too dark. I'm going to use it up, but I won't be purchasing it again.
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
This foundation matched to my light complexion however it began to pill up and peel on my face. I thought maybe it was a reaction to the moisturizer I was using so I tried it without and it still sat on my skin and I could actually peel/roll it off.
Lexy K.
Middle Vlg, NY
Because it is supposed to be so close to your skin color, it blends so well into the skin that it doesn't really cover well. I would recommend this if you need a tinted moisturizer, and not the guesswork of shade choosing. As a foundation tho, not so great
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.