Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Phoenix, AZ

This Almay product used to be my holy grail (HG) product. It provides light coverage that almost matches perfectly. As long as I would set it with powder it would stay for 8 hours.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ

Although I did not try the foundation, I did try the Smart Shade concealer. I thought it was perfect since I was a beginner on finding the right shade for my skin. I did like the concept but the concealer settled in my creases almost immediately. I rate this a C because maybe they have made improvements since I have tried it. After reading some more reviews, I just might try it again.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

I bought this because I wanted a more natural less cakey look. At best this is a tinted moisturizer if you can find the right shade for you
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY

I've been using this for a couple years now. I really like it. It's perfect for summer because it's very lightweight. It matches my skin perfectly.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Simpsonville, SC

I've tried to love this, but unfortunately there is just no hope. it comes out of the tube as a grayish liquid, and when applied it turns into a "skin" color. however, if you are not very orange- like Snooki orange- this will not match your skin. this is not at all natural looking on me!
rachel v.
rachel v.

It has a light coverage and works ok. It is good as an everyday foudation, but it does wear off.
Krystyna F.
Krystyna F.
North Olmsted, OH

I have used this for a long time and it is perfect for my skin, lightweight and flawless.
Carla L.
Carla L.
Apex, NC

I love Almay products and loved this at first. I used the light foundation. The first few times it was perfect. Now after about an hour and a half, it turns orangy looking. Other than that, it's ok.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Audi R.
Audi R.
Brighton, CO

This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.