BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
I was not pleased with this product. It did not blend well the way it was said it would.
Aush M.
Aush M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It doesn't match up with darker skin tones.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Sumter, SC
I have the light/fair one. It is fantastic. I use it daily.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Cheyenne, WY
I was very excited to try this product as it's Almay and I've usually liked maky of their products. The first day I was pleasantly surprised that the shade did in fact seem to match. The foundation was very lightweight though and I had to use an additional heavier foundation under my eyes and on a few blemishes. The next day I had the same pretty decent results. By the end of the week however, my "smart shade" had taken on more of an oompa loompa orange on my face. I'm not sure if this is due to the make up sponge, or what. I'm not going to use a new sponge each day to apply foundation. Considering I had to use a second foundation in addition to this one, I wouldn't recommend it.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Waco, TX
Blends perfectly well with my skin. It's super light, and doesn't cake up. I like it because it feels natural and by the end of the day my skin still feels fresh.Perfect for a clear face, because it doesn't have much coverage if you're trying to disguise acne.
Jerri A.
Jerri A.
Raceland, LA
Love it!!! at 50 plus, i did not like the feel of foundations, nor the look...this product provided excellent coverage, and felt like i was not wearing a foundation....no gathering in my fine lines and wrinkles...fabulous moisterizing effects...will continue to use this ....love it!!!!!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite foundations. If you only need light coverage to blend and correct slight skin tone differences this is the product you need. I can only tell you that as a fair skinned person I was able to use the same shade from winter through late summer so it does match most tones for the shade.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
North Prairie, WI
I have used Almay for years, so I was excited to try this product. It did not provide any coverage and did nit match my skin tone at all. I would not recommend this to anyone!
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Knoxville, TN
I just finished a bottle/tube of Smart Shade and while I like the lightness of it, I would like a little more coverage (that's the point of a foundation, correct?). My skin tone changes quite often and I thought this "shade-sensing" technology would keep up. Unfortunately, not as well as I would like. I'd still give it an A-
Meghedy A.
Meghedy A.
Granada Hills, CA
This product is pretty good for the most part. it lasts a good amount of time and gives light to medium coverage. just be careful what shade you purchase because too dark could make you look a little orange
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.