BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Rebecca A.
Birmingham, AL
I have VERY pale skin and i bought the lightest one in the store. It didn't "adjust" like it was supposed to... unless I turned into a martian or a Jersey Shore orange tanning freak overnight without knowing about it.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA
This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Danae B.
Aspinwall, PA
This stuff blends pretty well, but I have to mix it with another BB Cream to get really good coverage. I also feel like it doesn't set very well, either. But, I think the color is just about perfect, for me at least.
Kelly B.
Los Angeles, CA
The smart shade makeup is impressive in its advertised ability to custom conform to your skin tone. However, even so, I found that the foundation was typically a shade or so darker than my actual skin color, so it did not blend seamlessly. Furthermore, this is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. Don't expect a lot of coverage out of this one.
Kris M.
The coverage of this is so so, and the colors are as well, but the thing that gets me the most about this , is i have normal so so skin, but this creates oil on my skin, and makes it look like I always have oily skin.
Jessica P.
I like the texture of this and I like the way it feels on my skin but the color is terrible for me. I'm fairly pale and get the lightest color and it still looks unnaturally dark against my skin. Sometimes gets really blotchy and won't blend correctly.
Amber Q.
I bought this thinking it attitude be a great fit for my skin. I was wrong. It clung to dry spots on my face, settled into fine lines, made my pores like biggers. And it was way to light. Will never buy again. Not worth it
Jem M.
This product is not meant for combination skin or if your looking for full coverage. I see for as of a moisturizer with a tint in my personal opinion. I have uneven skin tone and dark spots so its a big fail for me.
Heather L.
Somerset, KY
When I first began using this foundation, I was happy with it. Then, I bought a different brand, when I went back to this one, maybe 2 weeks later, it had turned orange. I looked like I had the worse spray tan ever!
Erika C.
Sylacauga, AL
The foundation does not offer very good coverage. Also, it tends to streak when you first apply. It also does not apply evenly, and is very oily... Does not last long and it is almost impossible to apply with a sponge. Do not recommend buying this product.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.