7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Tafura T.
Tafura T.
This kind of product start out gray/white and is suppose to adjust to your skin color but the first time i tried it it just stayed gray!
Anjali R.
Anjali R.
Las Vegas, NV
Yeah so much hype abt this product bt wat I really feel that it's average product ... Not much coverage blends with ur skin color is somewhat right bt consistency is very watery nd I don't like that so overall it's a no for me...
Mayelin T.
Mayelin T.
Manhattan, CA
I personally do not like this product because it made my already oily face more oily it doesn't give me a matte finish due to it not been compatible with my face I would recommend for someone who has more of a dry skin type
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Liberty, Sc
I use this and I love it, I think it covers well its light but still gives you the coverage you want, I think the color match is close but not perfect.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Port Hueneme , CA
This foundation works beautifully on my skin. I am very pale and have mostly even skin. I love that it is very light and never looks caked on. It is difficult for me to find foundations that blend in with my skin tone and this works great! I wear this all winter long because it hides the dry redness that my skin is so prone to better than my usual bb cream.
Sacha C.
Sacha C.
Delran, NJ
I got this cause I was in desperate need of cover up. it really didn't work to well. the shade will sometimes come out a lot darker than what its supposed to be and then I have to wash my face all over again because I look like I changed my skin color in a matter of a second. it also doesn't cover any blemishes too well.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA
I have mild acne scars and this does not cover up the redness like I was hoping.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Waco, TX
Blends perfectly well with my skin. It's super light, and doesn't cake up. I like it because it feels natural and by the end of the day my skin still feels fresh.Perfect for a clear face, because it doesn't have much coverage if you're trying to disguise acne.
Aush M.
Aush M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It doesn't match up with darker skin tones.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Sumter, SC
I have the light/fair one. It is fantastic. I use it daily.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.