Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Madeline J.
Madeline J.
Edgerton, WI
I have very pale skin so i bought it in the light shade and when i opened it it just ran all over my counter top and then when i tried applying it the color was uneven and made me look like I had a bad spray tan.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought this was OK foundation. It was quite runny and felt more like a tinted moisturizer than a traditional foundation. even with primer I didn't think it worked as well as others that I have tried.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
This foundation does not go on smooth. It looks blotchy and once it is on for a while it makes your face feel greasy. Yuck!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Strongsville , OH
This is what I've been using for 5 years now and I have no complaints. I use this exact shade of medium and it is a perfect blend to your face, and provides the most flawless pigment . I recommend it to anyone who isn't a fan of putting too much on their face, or spending too much time at the mirror.
Cayte H.
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS
It caused my face to look a tad bit orange. After a while I just started using it as a BB Cream/primer and that worked great. It would be great for the summer months when you have a tan though.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
I purchased the shade I believed was closest to my skin tone. Turns out, it wasn't close at all. It just made me look very orangey.
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
Grove city
Works very good.
Doesn't smear off onto clothes, or clog pores, works well with your skin tone.
It never makes your skin look dried out or like its peeling or fake it works very well.
Nora H.
Nora H.
Palm Coast, FL
It's runny and doesn't do a great job covering up blemishes. I can live without this product.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
It wasn't bad but it wasn't exactly good either, the coverage was too sheer and it felt greasy on my skin. I tossed it out.
Alison W.
Alison W.
Bedford, IN
I actually really like this product, I have purchased it a few times. I have a hard time finding a good foundation for my skin, and have even tried the Nars foundation everyone raved about and did not like the way it looked on my skin. This evens out my tone without being too much coverage( my freckles can still be seen). I will say by the end of the day it does wear off some in my oily areas, but a little touch up after working all day I feel is normal. I also wear a translucent powder over it to help set it. A big issue I have is under my eyes. A lot of foundation gets a cake look or does not cover at all. This product does neither, although it does wear some by the end of the day I am pleased with the look I get when applying it with a brush.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.