Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY

I've been using this for a couple years now. I really like it. It's perfect for summer because it's very lightweight. It matches my skin perfectly.
chelsi c.
chelsi c.
Akron, OH

I bought this a year ago and used it and while it was a good moisturizer it didn't match my skin at all I was pale and it just made my face look white so i gave it to my mom to try and it did the same to her also didn't like the packaging
rachel v.
rachel v.

It has a light coverage and works ok. It is good as an everyday foudation, but it does wear off.
Krystyna F.
Krystyna F.
North Olmsted, OH

I have used this for a long time and it is perfect for my skin, lightweight and flawless.
Carla L.
Carla L.
Apex, NC

I love Almay products and loved this at first. I used the light foundation. The first few times it was perfect. Now after about an hour and a half, it turns orangy looking. Other than that, it's ok.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Oxnard, CA

At first when I began using this product I thought it was fine until I realized it would pretty much melt away by noon and I would be left bare faced with an oily finish.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Plymouth, MI

I was liking this product for quite a bit until I got to the end of the tube, and it stopped correcting to my skin tone! I'm glad I do my makeup in front of the mirror or else I would have gone out with foundation 30 times too dark for my skin tone.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Boone, NC

I found that this product would not match my skin. I have pinker undertones and this came out yellow. I like the consistency but even when I did try and wear it felt like it cakes up and what did not look caked on it looked like it had disappeared. Which is not what anyone wants, or you would not wear makeup.
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.