BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Cindy L.
San Francisco, CA
It was my first time buying a foundation so I thought this could be a good product to start up because it claimed to match your skin tone.
I bought it in light shade and when i applied it it made my skin look red and dark. I gave it to my friend which have a dark skin tone and it fitted her.
Rebecca A.
Hayden, AL
I have VERY pale skin and i bought the lightest one in the store. It didn't "adjust" like it was supposed to... unless I turned into a martian or a Jersey Shore orange tanning freak overnight without knowing about it.
Jessica P.
I like the texture of this and I like the way it feels on my skin but the color is terrible for me. I'm fairly pale and get the lightest color and it still looks unnaturally dark against my skin. Sometimes gets really blotchy and won't blend correctly.
Danae B.
Aspinwall, PA
This stuff blends pretty well, but I have to mix it with another BB Cream to get really good coverage. I also feel like it doesn't set very well, either. But, I think the color is just about perfect, for me at least.
Amber Q.
I bought this thinking it attitude be a great fit for my skin. I was wrong. It clung to dry spots on my face, settled into fine lines, made my pores like biggers. And it was way to light. Will never buy again. Not worth it
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA
This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Bethany P.
This foundation did not work for me and had virtually no coverage. When I put it on, it was so sheer that it didn't look like I put any makeup on at all (not in a good way). I ended up giving it away to a friend.
Matea P.
Ingleside, TX
I hate this when I got my bottle the little balls in it did not smooth out they just sat on my skin nasty and gross and I tried with a make up brush and still nothing this product is not worth your money at all
Angela S.
I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Taylor H.
Johnson City, TN
This says it blends with your skin but even after a few different kinds of application it still turned out orange. (over primer, warm on back of hand, etc.) It also seems to "separate" into sections on my face which I find mega odd and confusing...
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.