Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

I love this foundation. It makes my face as if I have no makeup and it matches my skin tone. It is lightweight and it has a sheer coverage. The price is great and it is long lasting. I still continue purchasing this product.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

I compared this in 2 shades to Lumene, and Lumene won hands down. I would think Almay would do better especially for the price and brand name, I will not be buying any Almay stuff from here on out. #amberangelsuniqueboutique
Allie D.
Allie D.
Yarmouth, ME

This is my all time favorite foundation. It is especially excellent for dry skin. It doesn't cling to dry patches, which most foundations do. It last 12 hours plus which is very valuable in my opinion! Please go buy now!!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Kernersville, NC

This is my all time favorite product. This is the foundation of my whole makeup look. It makes my skin look even and preps it for the rest of my makeup. It's very lightweight and non greasy. I'll never be without it.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Winter Park, FL

I love this foundation because it came in my exact skin tone and it matched perfectly, I've been using this foundation for a while and I've loved the results very smooth looking, definitely recommend this foundation.
Allison K.
Allison K.

This is a light coverage foundation that I have rediscovered and I enjoy. I usually prefer a more full coverage but I like the way this makes my skin looks and I get compliments since I have started wearing it again.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

I'm surprised that this was #10 in influensters top 10 drug store foundations. I love this stuff. Keep my face looking nice all day. Gives me coverage while still looking natural. Actually matches my skin quite well
Anhtu N.
Anhtu N.

Color was nice but the coverage wasn't. It accentuated dry patches and it doesn't have a great scent. The concealer was much better compared to the foundation. It was easy to cake on and didn't look too appealing.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Avery, TX

This is an ok foundation if going for "no makeup " makeup look. I like to wear it if I am just going to hanging out with family or going grocery shopping. It's very light weight. But doesn't offer much coverage.
Matea P.
Matea P.
Ingleside, TX

I hate this when I got my bottle the little balls in it did not smooth out they just sat on my skin nasty and gross and I tried with a make up brush and still nothing this product is not worth your money at all
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.