Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Gaithersburg, MD

It was okay as a color corrector, but this product emphasized any facial hair that I had on my skin. Using it as a foundation would not work and it doesn't give full coverage as a corrector either.
b ..
b ..

I actually love this product. If you don't want much coverage and perfect for summer since its lightweight can't fell it on face. I had it on light. And use it when I don't want much of a cake face
Kaitlyn O.
Kaitlyn O.

I was pretty disappointed with this smart shade makeup. I would put it on the back of my hand first and then it would turn a really dark shade of brown from what if was originally: Light-pale
Bianca M.
Bianca M.

I recieved this product in a trial packaged and I absolutely loved it becaise it matched my skin tone and felt like cream and very light weight. You also dont need much which is awesome!!!
Sami E.
Sami E.
Brighton, MI

This is the only foundation I have ever found that doesn't make me break out. I love it! I use it for everything from everyday wear to stage makeup. I only use almay and I have for years!
Leigha S.
Leigha S.

It says "skin tone matching" but I've come to notice that it's really not. I've tried a variety of shades and you can always tell that I have makeup on. Not great for that "natural" look.
sara m.
sara m.

This is pretty nice . Especially for a #backyardbash. It is light weight and feels like a moisturizer. It really matches to your skin nicely. I just wish it had a tad more coverage.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Super orange and dark even in the lightest shade. Unwearable for my fair skin tone. I like the idea of a quick and easy product like this but they only have 3 shades to choose from.
member-68be4e22b
member-68be4e22b
lapeer,mi

Great for not drying out my skin and it has three shades but if your an in between person you chose the closes one to your skin and as soon as you put it on it maches to your skin
Caitlinjul G.
Caitlinjul G.
Swifton, AR

I need a little extra coverage for my "black eyes" and after part of the day I have wore it all off. It was very light and felt great just not enough to last for me in the day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.