Zykia J.

Ive been wanting to try this foundation but i don't know if its worth it. should ii buy it

Bianca S.
Bianca S.
Victorville, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
I bought this product two different times. I gave it two chances hoping I might have picked the wrong shade of color the first time. But I was wrong. I was very disappointed both of the times I have purchased this product. Not only were the gases awkward and turned my skin different tones of orange each time I tried to use it, but it was a little sticky and harder to blend than most. After a few days I started noticing that it was harshening my skin and making me break out. All in all it was no good for my skin tone or face for that matter. I would not recommend spending money on this product when there are other foundations that work much better!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Youngstown, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
People who have a very even complexion and a normal skin type tend to do best with it. Ive found that it is a very oily makeup and can make you break out. also, if you have freckles or sun spots, the makeup will end up too dark for you and be a mess to try and blend. Try it before you buy it.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
North Port, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
If you're not looking to cover up acne and have nearly perfect complexion, this foundation does what it says and does match your skin tone. It's a little pricey and it's light weight... it's basically a tinted moisturizer.
Juba J.