daisy D.
daisy D.
orlando
Is this the only foundation this brand has?
Joanna P.
Joanna P.
Sept. 22, 2013, 3:14 a.m.
No they have many more
Latacia G.
Latacia G.
Sept. 11, 2013, 6:44 a.m.
As you can tell from my profile picture I am fairly dark complected and this foundation did not match me at all. It was great for a bronzer or a highlight but as far as a light weight foundation/ cover up it's a no go for me
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Sept. 10, 2013, 4:37 p.m.
No, Almay has a variety. Sidenote, this is a great brand. When I went to the dermatologist it's one of the brands she recommended since I was having trouble with my foundation making me break out. So, if you haven't tried Almay yet it's definitely something I would recommend.
Karenna G.
Karenna G.
Sept. 8, 2013, 1:25 a.m.
They have several different foundations. You can find them on their website, http://www.almay.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=almay&utm_campaign=Brand+-+General&utm_content=smY4I07I9%7Cdm_pcrid_41166979305. Happy searching.
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Sept. 3, 2013, 1:32 p.m.
No. They have many other options.
Lekisha M.
Lekisha M.
Aug. 30, 2013, 1:07 p.m.
No, they have several different ones.
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Aug. 20, 2013, 9:42 a.m.
No. Almay does have several other foundation. Actually, I would recommend checking out the others if you want to try Almay. This smart shade foundation, in my opinion, was not the best. I didn't find that it went appropriately with my skin.
Alyse P.
Alyse P.
Aug. 18, 2013, 6:56 p.m.
No, they have other foundation that works great. Unlike this one
McKay C.
McKay C.
Aug. 16, 2013, 7:47 p.m.
No. they have a lot
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Aug. 14, 2013, 9:33 p.m.
No almay has other foundations -- they have a few smart shade ones but i like their wake me up one. it is a little weird because it is powder but it goes on like a liquid strange i know but if you try it you will know exactly what i mean