Takoia G.
Los Angeles , CA

Is this foundation really great

Heather H.
Heather H.
Reading, PA
4 years, 8 months ago
I don't think so, it didn't really do much when I put it on
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Newport, OR
4 years, 8 months ago
I didn't think it was it didn't have enough coverage for me or last all day.
AJ W.
AJ W.
Yeah it's great!!
Kara H.
Kara H.
Bloomington, IN
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes very light foundation yet it still covers at the same time
Yosary M.
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
Yea it is I love it.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Silver Creek, MS
4 years, 9 months ago
It really is good. It covers really well without the caked on feeling. My daughter and I both use this brand right now and we apply with a medium stippling brush only on the areas we feel we need it. It's very important to remember when going for a light and natural look that less is more and only problem areas should be covered. Hope this helps.