Nicole D.
Nicole D.
How much does it cost ? what did you dislike about this product ? what did you love ?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Sept. 17, 2013, 5:06 p.m.
It is pretty cheap, like $6-$8, but it barely works at all! You can't see any change in your skin before and after application.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Sept. 16, 2013, 8:22 p.m.
It does not work
Megan L.
Megan L.
Sept. 10, 2013, 7:58 p.m.
I found that this product was extremely light coverage. I think the way the smart match works is that it has so little pigmentation that it goes on clear!
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Sept. 10, 2013, 6:15 p.m.
Get this at a walmart and it wont cost too much
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Sept. 10, 2013, 4:35 p.m.
Its cheap in comparison with other foundations. I really like the color at first, but after a while it got streaky and looked a little odd.
Karenna G.
Karenna G.
Sept. 8, 2013, 1:24 a.m.
It's about 10 dollars. And I didn't like how little coverage it had. It did match my skin tone very well and has a great line of blushes and other things that go with it. It's a good bb cream but not foundation.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Sept. 2, 2013, 12:51 a.m.
Cost is about $10. I love this product because with my super dry skin this moisturizes great. It gives great coverage if you want a barely there feel and don't like the "caked on" look that most other foundations give.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sept. 1, 2013, 1:58 p.m.
Coverage is not so great.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Aug. 30, 2013, 10:48 p.m.
I got mine for pretty cheap - clearanced at Target (I think they were changing the package style or shades) and I had a coupon too. I have to use a makeup sponge or brush to spread it well without any streaks but it is pretty lightweight and does well in the heat.
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Aug. 28, 2013, 1:46 p.m.
I find that this product does not cover the greatest and is a bit drying.
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Aug. 27, 2013, 10:30 a.m.
I pay aroung 6 dollars......I like everything.....not made up looking
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Aug. 22, 2013, 10:35 p.m.
Its great for a pimple cover up
Deja L.
Deja L.
Aug. 22, 2013, 6:29 a.m.
I got it for about $8. I did not like this product at all. It didn't match my tone, or even change color/tone. It was useless to me. Its not a bad product, however I do find it useless.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Aug. 19, 2013, 9:19 p.m.
$8.99 Where I live I hate how small it is! I love how it fits to my skin tone!