Nicole D.
Nicole D.
How much does it cost ? what did you dislike about this product ? what did you love ?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
York, PA
4 years ago
It is pretty cheap, like $6-$8, but it barely works at all! You can't see any change in your skin before and after application.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX
It does not work
Megan L.
Megan L.
Bend, OR
4 years ago
I found that this product was extremely light coverage. I think the way the smart match works is that it has so little pigmentation that it goes on clear!
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Freehold, NJ
4 years ago
Get this at a walmart and it wont cost too much
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Bridgeview, IL
4 years ago
Its cheap in comparison with other foundations. I really like the color at first, but after a while it got streaky and looked a little odd.
Karenna G.
Karenna G.
Crestwood, KY
4 years ago
It's about 10 dollars. And I didn't like how little coverage it had. It did match my skin tone very well and has a great line of blushes and other things that go with it. It's a good bb cream but not foundation.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Edgewater, CO
4 years ago
Cost is about $10. I love this product because with my super dry skin this moisturizes great. It gives great coverage if you want a barely there feel and don't like the "caked on" look that most other foundations give.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Millstone Twp, NJ
4 years ago
Coverage is not so great.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
4 years ago
I got mine for pretty cheap - clearanced at Target (I think they were changing the package style or shades) and I had a coupon too. I have to use a makeup sponge or brush to spread it well without any streaks but it is pretty lightweight and does well in the heat.
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Ontario
4 years ago
I find that this product does not cover the greatest and is a bit drying.
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I pay aroung 6 dollars......I like everything.....not made up looking
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
West New York, NJ
4 years, 1 month ago
Its great for a pimple cover up
Deja L.
Deja L.
San Diego , CA
4 years, 1 month ago
I got it for about $8. I did not like this product at all. It didn't match my tone, or even change color/tone. It was useless to me. Its not a bad product, however I do find it useless.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
La Rue, OH
4 years, 1 month ago
$8.99 Where I live I hate how small it is! I love how it fits to my skin tone!