Kannapolis, Nc
Does this really work, I seen it on sale & would like to know before I buy it.
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
3 years, 6 months ago
I wouldn't waste my money buying it not worth the money spent on it just don't last when it is hot.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
3 years, 6 months ago
I had no luck with it, at all. Others love it, but it just didn't work, for me.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
3 years, 7 months ago
Not at all. The coverage is pretty minimal, it clogs pores, and it doesn't even color match. It's on sale because no one wants it (for good reason) - you would be far better off spending a little more on a better product. If you like Almay, the TLC foundation is an AWESOME option.
Karri N.
Karri N.
Moose Jaw
3 years, 7 months ago
This product definaltly doesn't give full coverage but i did like it for summer when you just need a light cover.my skin can get a bit oily to at times but it disn't seem to make it worse.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Guelph, ON
3 years, 7 months ago
I don't enjoy this product
Anna H.
Anna H.
3 years, 7 months ago
Its okay for me it clogged my pores which was a deal breaker. I gave it to my sister and she had no issues she loved it so it depends!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
3 years, 7 months ago
It works okay. It didn't blend all the well for me and I got the lightness because I am pale person. It could have just been me or just my skin tone. My advice is to see if they have that is open and rub a little on your hand and see how well it blends for you.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
3 years, 8 months ago
I don't find that the Smart Shade has enough pigmentation in it for full coverage. The shade is fine for me though.
Kannapolis, Nc
3 years, 8 months ago
I do own one like this (the older one)but it is very oily...i just hate that about the older ones of this.