Kacee H.
Buckeye, AZ

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
9 months ago
It works well for me for a while and I do enjoy using this product. But if you have oily skin it might not be your number one choice. I have normal to oily skin and after a while I do end up getting shiny but not as shiny as I have with other foundations.
Allison F.
Allison F.
Ulen, MN
4 years, 4 months ago
Very oily! For me my t-zone is oily under a hour and I find myself blotting like crazy!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
4 years, 4 months ago
Skip it. Theres better options. I personally don't think it works. The formula is awful.
Keeley P.
Keeley P.
Chestertown, NY
4 years, 5 months ago
I think the major factor that makes this more or less effective is the skin type, not the color of the person using it. It does change color but if you're oily, you're still going to be oily after you use this.
Kaylie S.
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
4 years, 6 months ago
It would depend on the climate were you live and your skin (oily, combination, dry, or sensitive)
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
Pahoa, HI
4 years, 6 months ago
I live in a humid area, and even with a setting powder this made my face melt and look really shiny.
Traci M.
Traci M.
Jacksonville, FL
4 years, 6 months ago
The product for me, left marks and flaked off, it made my skin look like i was peeling, so it usually ended up coming off.