Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?

Heather W.
Heather W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
1 year, 3 months ago
I do like this foundation, but it's not great for oily skin. Even with setting powder my t-zone was shiny after 2-3 hours. However, it's a great foundation if you have issues finding a color match. It goes on white, then adjusts to your skin tone. If you have dry or normal skin, I think this would be a great option. I hope this is helpful. Sincerely, Heather
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
1 year, 4 months ago
I usually go with medium toned shades but in this I have to use the light shade and it is still a little off, most deff. not a perfect match for me but I do like it.
Cathy J.
Cathy J.
Wentzville, MO
4 years, 3 months ago
I found it easy to match my skin. Which for me is pretty difficult because I'm so pale. It did blend easily. It doesn't not work well on red or dark patches. So if you have acne, freckles, or dark circles don't expect it to cover.
Allison F.
Allison F.
Ulen, MN
4 years, 4 months ago
It was a bit orange for me but not bad. I made it work with powder.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
New Park, PA
4 years, 4 months ago
It didn't work for me, I've had better luck with matching foundations to my skin myself than with this product.
Juba J.
Juba J.
Moorhead, MN
NOT REALLY
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Durham, NH
4 years, 5 months ago
No it makes you look pink
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Mannington, WV
4 years, 5 months ago
It matched my skin tone.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Jacksonville, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
It does match to your skin color, however, it gets all smeary later on in the day and looks weird.
Emi S.