Alesia T.

Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it claims?

Angela K.
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes! its my go to foundation!
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes, it blends perfectly to mine I was skeptical at first
Tiva D.
Tiva D.
2 years, 8 months ago
It did not blend well with mine at all
tiva d.
tiva d.
Winter Park, FL
2 years, 8 months ago
It didn't blend well with me it just looked chalky
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
3 years, 11 months ago
It does not blend naturally at all. I tried it and it made skin look a lot darker than I am. it also looked really caked on when I used it, like you could really tell I was wearing makeup.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Southbury, CT
4 years ago
You have to do it a little at a time otherwise it is hard to blend and it can make you turn a little orange.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
4 years ago
It worked really well for me!
britney c.
britney c.
York, PA
4 years ago
It worked for me as well
Tic T.
Tic T.
Marysville , Mi
4 years ago
It blended ƤЯƎ✞✞У well on my skin
Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
Personally, it blended very well with my skin! I never had any issues with blending.