mimi l.
Rocky Mount, MO
I decided to try Almays brand of smart shade one day. As I applied it smelled off. But I thought that it was just me. Later that day I kept thinking that someone had gotten sick somewhere because I kept smelling a vomit like smell. When I asked someone if they smelt it someone replied, "Maybe it's your upper lip" being funny. But in fact it was !! I even tried it two other times to make sure. But sure enough it was a disaster. It wasn't expired or bought online. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but I would chance it.