Almay Smart Shade Loose Finishing Powder, Light [100] 1 oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jennifer I.

BY ALMAY

Please visit manufacturer website for the most up to date information. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany R.
Plainwell
This stuff sucked! I can see why it was on clearance at my local Walmart. I don't know if it's because they're changing the formula or not but there was absolutely no coverage and yes I know this is a finishing powder. But it was also hard to get under my skin and would stick to certain spots. I ended up throwing it out and will not purchase it again.
Jennifer I.
Rison
Really good product but not the greatest. It’s not quite light enough for bakeing. Very light skin girls will not love this because it’s quite orange. Pretty expensive for what you get. It’s an okay product.
carla j.
north hills
I love the finish that this powder gives to my make the only thing is that the shade that I git doesn't it my skin tone too good. Its not messy and really hydrates the skin it doesn't look powdery or makes make up cakey
Nicole M.
Auburn
The lid acts as a nice dish to pour product into, and it comes in several shades so it doesn't look like baby powder on your face. Definitely worth the price.
MADELINE D.
Matthews
I have found better face powders I like. But for a real fast makeup aplicacion this works well. Did make my peach hairs on my face more visible
Hannah S.
North fort Myers
Works good for drugstore brand. Plenty of fallout so I always have to apply before dressing. Shade range okay.
Kali K.
weirton
I use this to make my skin more matte, and I think it does a great job! I’ve only used it for a month though
Stephanie H.
Raleigh
Creamy powder! Its amazing and so light! I love this product so much! Won't break the bank and its amazing!
Delaney G.
Clemson
I absolutely love this product. I was recently without it and did not enjoy doing my makeup at all. This product is great at making the face look even and very nicely finished. This is a matte finish, so good for everyday finish as well as special events. I cannot do makeup without this product.