BY ALMAY

Ultra-fine powder provides a flawless, natural finish to any makeup look. Hypoallergenic 5 Made for sensitive skin Skin looks healthy with a radiant glow. see more...

• Is it good on sensitive skin?? 2 Answers
  • Do you use this powder alone or with a base such as foundation or...6 Answers
Colleen Z.
Lebanon , PA
Review for: Light
I love this as a finishing powder! I have oily skin and this helps keep me matte throughout the day. It's easy to use, but I will say it's kind of hard for me to open the plastic pop cap. Also, the applicator it comes with applies way too heavy for my preferences, so I use a powder brush to apply it. Other than that, this does a beautiful job setting my makeup and smoothing out if my contour or blush was a little too heavy-handed!
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
Review for: Light/Medium
This powder is super useful and handy! It's comparable to MAC translucent powder and very affordable/ lasts forever! It's easy to use, I usually put on what sticks in the lid. However, it is very inconvenient and I usually drop a lot of it, you CAN NOT use it in the car. I keep it in my backpack for school and use it all the time, though!
Review for: Light
I love this loose finishing powder. I have ut in the color 100 light. It comes in a 1 oz. Container and it costs around $10 where I live. It's light weight and finely milled. It's perfect over my tinted sunscreen. I've been on an Almay kick lately. Some on the products I've loved and some not so much. This is one that I love.
Jennifer B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Almay is my favorite finishing powder. I live in Florida and it runs me about $10 which is so worth it because it lasts all day long it's so late you wouldn't even know you're wearing makeup I highly recommend this like I said it's my favorite
Charlotte V.
Review for: Light
Although good quality, my face turns out extremely orange: the packaging is safe but the applicator sucks. it was my first time using it. I wouldn't wear this every day only incase of emergency. I don't recommend to very pale people.
Brooke T.
Overland Park, KS
This is a great finishing powder. I can apply it over my highlight and contour without them being washed out and it blends everything perfectly. It keeps on my face all day and stays very matte. I would definitely buy this again.
Xiomara C.
Review for: Medium
Me gusta el producto pero siento que se trabaja mejor en épocas de frío en lugares calientes como Miami deja el rostro con una apariencia pesada
Vera W.
Ogden, UT
This is the best fnishing powder I've ever had! I sleep a lot so I always get foundation on my pillow but with this my pillow stays clean.
Chelsea B.
Review for: Light
I tried this product at first because I thought the price was comparable and competitive, not expecting much. However, after using the powder, I will never use another foundation powder. It can be purchased at most drug stores or superstores like Walmart. This powder is different than others because it does not cake or look overdone. It has great coverage, getting rid of redness and blemishes. However, it always looks light. I also recommend the smart shade foundation.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
I really like this powder! I use it right after I put my liquid foundation on. It's just gives it that extra something! I have a lot of freckles and like to cover them up and this helps. You can buy it at the drugstore so it's not too pricey either!
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Do you use this powder alone or with a base such as foundation or tinted moisturizer?
Valerie B.
Miami , FL
Is it good on sensitive skin??