BY ALMAY #22 in CC Cream

Product Details
Almay’s Smart Shade Cc Cream™ Is The Perfect Marriage Of Lightweight + Clarity Enhancing Skin Care For Beautiful Coverage Now And Beautiful Skin Later. The Lightweight Formula Instantly:
Covers Imperfections Flawlessly

• What's the biggest differences between bb and cc creams? 1 Answers
  • I have combination skin and I'm looking to opt out for either a b...2 Answers
  • Is it good for mixed skin? 1 Answers
Almay Smart Shade CC Cream
  • "this cc cream is my new foundation, face powder, etc. i love the smell, non-greasiness, spf protection, look of the product once applied. it does not look cakey on my face and feels light and airy. however, i have not been able to find this product in my regular store right now. " in 21 reviews
  • "this cc cream has given me more coverage than any other cc cream i have ever used. while it’s not full coverage, it is definitely medium coverage. it does leave a little bit of an oily residue which i’m not crazy about. but other than that i love it!" in 18 reviews
  • "i like this product for an everyday but i don't like that it doesn't stay for a long time. it covers all of my redness on my skin other than that i like it." in 12 reviews
Rachel L.
Lowell, MI
Review for: Light more...
This is one of my absolute favorite foundations! I received it from a friend and the formula doesn’t irritate my skin, doesn’t look cakey (even with a setting powder, and is easy to blend out. The coverage is only medium but I prefer that more natural look. I’m quite pleased with this product, and it’s lasting me quite a long time, too!
Rachel K.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I bought this in hopes of finding something that was good for everyday wear when I didn't want to do a full face. The texture was very slimly, and when I applied it, it just sat right on top of my face, no matter how much I tried to rub it in. It was very oily, and powder did not nothing to reduce this issue. I ended up having to wash my face immediately after applying because it looked so bad.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Review for: Light/100 more...
The color of this cream is pretty light, which I appreciate as it is hard to find a match for my pale complexion. However, I feel that while it does a decent job of evening out my skin tone, it is just a little too sheer for my liking. It seems like more of a tinted moisturizer than a CC cream.
Stanzi P.
East Calais, VT
Ever since my friend showed this stuff to me, I've been obsessed. I love how it changes color and matches your tone, and I love how light the coverage is, I can't handle those super thick foundations, normally I'm a light powder girl.
Mary F.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Medium/300 more...
This CC Cream is okay. Not terrible, but not great either. First the positive: decent coverage, no scent, very moisturizing. However, it separates really bad. Like, even after vigourous shaking, it's still a mess.
Rachel K.
Wellsburg , WV
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This Cc cream has given me more coverage than any other CC cream I have ever used. While it’s not full coverage, it is definitely medium coverage. It does leave a little bit of an oily residue which I’m not crazy about. But other than that I love it!
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Review for: Light more...
First, WAY too dark for being the lightest shade they offer. Second, it looked very blotchy and basically only made me look orange. Didn't help redness, blemishes, dark spots or anything, just put opaque orange on top but still let the redness look even more noticeable. I'm mad I wasted my money on this.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Ok i got this basically because it says smart shade. Sooo i do like this, however it doesn’t have great coverage like liquid foundation. But this doesn’t break you out like liquid foundation would. I use this everyday at work
Cynthia H.
I felt my skin moisturized I love the fact that had 35 SPF (the highest I found at CVS) and also works as a foundation because it evens my skin tone. but then my face looked so shiny that I couldn’t use it anymore.
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
I use to love this for the summer but the last 2 I have bought have oxidized in the bottle (medium shade) it turned darker than the darkest shade within a few uses & I stopped using it because it was so unreliable
Syeda A.
I can't seem to find this product anywhere. Where can I buy it? I also only see fair and medium shades. Is that all it comes in?
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I am on the hunt for a CC Cream that actually works! I don't normally wear foundation because my skin doesn't need it, but I like CC Cream because it brightens my skin underneath my eyes. I've heard good thins about this brand so far, but has anyone used it by itself (with or without finishing powder) and it came looking and blending naturally?
Amanda M.
Spring Hill, FL
I have light skin and do not like my face to look caked with makeup. Does this product go on smoothly? Does it look heavy or cakey? Does it give good coverage and even skin tones?
Kinsley R.
What's the difference between cc & bb cream?
Taylor T.
Mason, OH
I use a full coverage foundation at the moment but think it's too much for an every day look and want something lighter & with sunscreen for summer. I'm looking for a BB or CC cream. Does anyone know the difference between the two & have any brand suggestions?