BY ALMAY

This color correcting duo helps skin look flawless with a natural glow. Hypoallergenic 2 Dermatologist tested 3 Made for sensitive skin The brightener highlights features while the corrector evens out skintone, corrects discolorations and minimizes redness.

Almay Smart Shade CC Concealer + Brightener
  • "i use this concealer when i don't feel like wearing too much makeup and want to go for a more natural look. i don't really like the formula because i feel like it gets a little cakey. i do like the brightening it gives you because it's not too light. overall good product." in 3 reviews
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I normally tend to stray away from cream products that are in compacts such as this because they tend to dry out much quicker than I always like them too, however I didn't find this product doing that at all! I've been using it on days when I don't want a heavy makeup look, or on days when it's just too hot and you don't want to cake the makeup on!

I really like the brightening effect the pink side gives off once it's under my eyes. I use it like this: I take the peach side of the compact first, using it to conceal the darkness under my eyes and blend it out just a little bit, then with a smaller (more precise foundation brush) I dip into the pink side and lay it over top the peach shade just slightly and blend it out from there in the typical 'V' shape under my eyes.

once that's completely blended I then go back in and set it with a translucent powder (I suggest the Nyx HD powder or the RCMA no color powder- both don't look cakey or dry under my eyes).
Kristina T.
I got this in a shade that isnt quite my color. It does do a good job of covering under eye circles. One of the sides has glitter in it. Which im not too fond of. I got it a dollar tree
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
I love this as a corrector underneath my foundation for my dark under eye circles. I have really dark circles and this really makes a difference. I use this first then foundation and a concealer. I can tell a big difference if I skip the step of using this first. I believe it may have been discontinued which is a shame.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
This product is way too thick and drying. The colors in this duo are also not altogether light enough for my complexion just so anyone with equally fair skin knows. These are creamy but do not blend out as easily as I would like. It doesn't have as much coverage for concealing as I would like.
Alejandra A.
I use this concealer when I don't feel like wearing too much makeup and want to go for a more natural look. I don't really like the formula because I feel like it gets a little cakey. I do like the brightening it gives you because it's not too light. Overall good product.
Ashley V.
kissimmee , FL
Almay your foundation is flawless your concealer is flawless your all but flawless and I truly love it this product is so cute and very good and is smooth easy to apply and light and nice vibrant too and I would recommend anything almay to anyone
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
I really like the shades. They blend well with my skin tone but they are so greasy feeling. They weigh me down. And they kinda have a glitter in it that I don't like in my face products.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I am not a fan of this product. It isn't terrible, but it isn't great. The concealer is too dark for any light shade person. You have to mix it with the hilighter. Overall its incredibly thick and hard to blend. I would not recommend.
Tina L.
I had high hopes for this,it looked amazing on the display and I fell for it.The formula isn't terrible but it just creases a lot and it doesn't have a lot of coverage.I actually returned it after trying it a couple times.
Julia S.
This is my biggest beauty secret. It works very well at covering imperfections like dark circles naturally, and it lasts all day. I also use it as an eye lid primer, and it works perfect for that.
GeeGee Y.
Dundalk, MD
I bought this I haven't tried it out yet, has anyone tried it? What do you think and how do you use it?
Cari D.
Does his shade match light skins?
Yomira G.
Sioux City, IA
I Been looking for a good concealer I heard about this one good but I have dry skin What you guys think?