BY ALMAY

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Brighten up your complexion with smart shade™ powder blush. This lightweight, smooth formula glides on easily and evenly for a look of natural radiance. Three shades of bricked color swirl together to create the perfect blush shade for your skin. Color: Pink.

• Could the darker shades work as a bronzer? 1 Answers
  • What is the pigment like for this blush? I don't want som...1 Answers
  • How good is the color and where can I buy it? How much is...4 Answers
Almay Smart Shade Blush
  • "i love this. i got it in coral 30 and it is the perfect pinky rose. it would look amazing on so many different skin tones. " in 8 reviews
Mollie A.
pelham
I’ve been using this for years and years. I love this bronzer because it’s cost friendly. It works very well but you have to apply a lot in order for it to be dark. I will definitely buy again.
Schyler L.
Bellevue, NE
Almay is one of my favorite drugstore brands because they are more conscious with skin friendly ingredients. This blush states that it has the technology to change colors based on your skin tone and warmth. It's a nice blush as it does not break my skin out and is very light but it lacks pigments, I'd have to really press my brush into it to get the product out.
Alexis T.
Columbus, OH
I really don’t like this. It swatches okayish but when using a brush, it comes out patchy and barely there. the pigmentation is lacking. It’s really silky feeling just by pigmented. I would recommend this for a teen just getting into makeup or a child using this for play.
-Lexie Love (My Youtube Channel, check it out!)
longislandd😝⚡️🍯😋 f.
New york new york
I use it everyday!!! One of the best products I own. So amazing. I love the different use of shades and is nicely applied with my tarte mermaid brushes. Love it!
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
The blush is so pigments very very creamy and soft! It lasted all day because I used primer.. very pigmented the color is very adorable and very easy to blend! I would recommend to my sister since she loves makeups!!
Renee L.
Saint Henry, OH
I’ve been looking for a blush that gives me some color without looking like too much. This product is exactly what I was looking for. It is easy to blend and is fairly cheap making it a good starter blush.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Almay is one of the very few products that doesn't irritate my skin; causing break-outs or a blotchy rash from use. I have very sensitive, fair skin. This blush brightens it up perfectly and is the perfect color for my skin tone. It is an affordable blush that can be found in any drugstore. I am a repeat customer and I would recommend this blush, especially for people, like myself, who are looking for a makeup product that doesn't irritate their sensitive skin.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I actually found this product at our local Dollar Tree when we went out shopping today. Since I didn't have much blush left I thought I would try this out. The compact is extremely nice and easy. One side gives you blush that goes on nice and smooth, the other has its own cubby for its brush. nice size and nice color. I actually have the Almay Smart Shade in 10. So for a dollar compared to other prices I saw it going for I got a great deal!!!
Sean W.
I use Shade 40 Sun Kissed and have almost every day since I bought it a year ago! It's such a soft bronze glow, with the slightest hint of shimmer (In a matte kind of guy, so that scared me at first) but it creates such a natural glow. Absolutely love this bronzer (though I dont use the brush provided in the compact and never have lol)
Stormy S.
Laird Hill, TX
I love my smart shade blush. Kind of has a little of everything you need in it. It comes with its own little brush and mirror tucked into it on the bottom side. It stays on very well and doesn't appear gaudy. It goes on good even just with the brush that's provided. I have several different expensive brands of blush and even with that I many days will choose to wear this one instead. It's very price friendly.
Katherine K.
How good is the color and where can I buy it? How much is it? And is it worth it? Thanks in advance!!! 😘
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Has anyone seen these as target or Walmart I want to try some but don't ever see it online but I know some stores carry more then what they put online.
Britan C.
Martin, TN
What do individuals think of this bronzer? Is it too sparkly?
Caroline P.
St Petersburg, FL
What is the pigment like for this blush? I don't want something super pigmented, but I also don't want to have to apply tons to get some color.
Dee I.
Could the darker shades work as a bronzer?