BY ALMAY

Helps Keep Oily Areas Shine-free And Dry Skin Softly Hydrated
Lightweight Powder Provides Light Coverage
Soft Matte, Flawless Finish.
Compact Includes Applicator And Mirror For Convenient On-the-go Use
6 Shades
Hypoallergenic
Dermatologist Tested
Oil Free
Fragrance Free

Rachel L.
Geneseo, NY
This is one of my favorite products that I bought when I was in a pinch and have ended up using it ever since. I like that it comes on with lighter layer and you can build it up to however you want it. It also is nice to use even when I dont have any liquid foundation on.
Bianca C.
Review for: My Best Light more...
I randomly picked this up when I was I was low on pressed powder, I use pressed powder to set my foundation, to keep it matte and to lock it into place. I did like this product, I have used many different powders to set my foundation and a problem I find is that some of them give my face a muddy look. This didn't give me a muddy look and it sets my foundation into place. This product did everything I needed it to do ūüėĀ I'm always looking for the holy grail product so I will probably try out another pressed powder but if I see this for a good price I would repurchase and I would recommend this product as well.
Renee L.
Saint Henry
This is one of my favorite products, and I use it every day. It helps keep my makeup in place, but not necessarily all day. I have combination skin and it holds up well giving me a more natural look. I will continue to buy again and recommend to others.
Nathalee L.
shanghai
I love this powder I use it everyday to set my makeup. I was impressed when I first bought it. It is very affordable I really recommend it if you are on a budget.
Kimberly K.
It wasn't bad, as far as giving an initial soft, matte look. However, after about a half hour my face began to burn, broke out and tingled. This was the only product I had used for the 1st time that I had on.. Took it out of the equation, no problems
Renee L.
Saint Henry, OH
This is a good first starting pressed powder as it doesn’t have much of a color to it. However, it does stay on longer than most powders I’ve tried. It is affordable and found almost anywhere. I would buy it again.
Hannah S.
This product does the job intended although sometimes my foundation still looks a little bit shiny. Overall I would recommend this for people who do not have oily skin or super shiny foundation! Good product!
Janie H.
Knoxville, TN
I am very partial to Almay products. My mom used them when I was growing up and now i use them! I love this powder and it is very cost effective. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family!!
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
I really enjoy this powder. I feel like it’s a bit of a random one but my mother passed it down to me, as far as using it. It’s super light which I enjoy because I out a light layer over my liquid foundation.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I'm really impressed with Almay because this powder held up just as well as my Clinique compact which costs a little over twice the price of this one. I am not sure how the whole pigment thing works but my skin tone is beige and between light and medium. I went with the medium because I didn't want to look too pale. It matched very well and I was pretty amazed of how well it blended. It was a nice matte finish and it kept my oily skin at bay. One thing I will say about the design of the compact is that it's counter intuitive. The mirror is with the brush but the mirror should be on the opposite side of the powder because I have to hold it upside down to look in the mirror while I apply and that's annoying because the powder crumbles all over my shirt.
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Is this a full coverage or light coverage?
Sandra J.
Does this powder feel icky on your face in humid hot weather?
Do u have to pay for a box
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Can this be used as a base or do you use it over top of foundation or tinted moisturizer? I just bought it today and I'm not sure what the best way to use it is.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
How well does this work? Does it give a good full coverage, and will it last all day?