Barbara S.

How is this on sensitive skin?

Laney B.
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
1 year, 7 months ago
It's great for me. I'm oily, sensitive and over 40. No problems. I think it may have helped clear my skin a bit.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
2 years, 1 month ago
My skin is super sensitive and this works just great! Best foundation I've ever used! It can also be layered to provide a fuller coverage.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Winnipeg
2 years, 1 month ago
Absolutely fabulous for sensitive skin. I have not had any issues and I have sensitive skin. I just love the product and how it feels on my face. Not to mention that I look and feel younger when I use Almay Smart Shade.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
2 years, 1 month ago
Hello! I started using this because I have sensitive skin. My mom actually recommended it to me, as she does too. We have both found that we don't break out in red splotchy spots when wearing this. I love that it truly matches skin tone, too! So no "lines" of where your foundation is.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
2 years, 1 month ago
Hey Barbara! I have super sensitive skin and have only been able to wear certain brands of makeup. Almay is one of the few brands I can wear without any problems or irritation. I love the smart shade anti aging foundation by Almay! It goes on smooth and is thin, I feel like it covers but doesn't get cakey! It's very gentle! I hope this helps! Best wishes!