Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Review for: Medium more...
Okay so I have gold and bad feelings about this foundation. I love how it goes on but it doesn’t match your skin perfectly if you have a darker complexion. I bought the darkest one they had and it still goes on a little light. I have to mix it with a little liquid bronzer to match my skin. Love that it’s anti-aging and has spf in it. It lasts a long time and isn’t oily. It’s buildable if you want a fuller coverage. I prefer almost no coverage so it’s good for me.
The price for the amount of product isn’t very good and they are also not cruelty free. It does work more as a BB or CC cream than a foundation as well. It can also tend to be a little drying.