BY ALMAY

Product Details

• Now available in more shades! Just blend to reveal your best match
  • Formulated with the latest in exclusive Almay Tonemimic™ shade-sensing bead technology
  • Instantly transforms from white to your perfect shade when blended into skin
  • Buildable coverage and natural-looking, streak-free color
  • Takes the guesswork out of finding your perfect shade
  • Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and pores
  • Doesn’t settle into lines
  • Skin looks refreshed and healthy
  • Available in 6 skintone-adjusting shades

• Is this watery? I have used other foundations from this b...1 Answers
  • Does the make up stay on all day and does it work close t...1 Answers
  • I'm worried that this product will not cover up my skin w...1 Answers
Samantha B.
Bargersville, IN
Review for: Straight Up Medium more...
So I found this little gem in the clearance bin at Kroger. Let me start off by saying that for the last year I have only been using top of the line, expensive brands of makeup. I am blown away by this product! So the actual product is white in color, it kinda looks like regular face moisturizer. As soon as the product hits your face, it automatically adjusts to your skin shade. It’s magical! And I used my hands to apply it! I always use a beauty blender to apply my foundation because I find that beauty blenders do a better job at blending. But this Almay product feels/applies like a moisturizer. It was easy to apply, and it wore nicely. It did not crease up in my fine lines/around my nose/under my eyes. I would say that it is sheer to medium coverage. I highly recommend! Even if you’re unsure about trying it, it is definitely worth the gamble because it’s very inexpensive in price. I don’t write reviews very often so for me to write a review, it must be good lol. Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Skintone Matching™ Makeup
Kari M.
Millfield
Love this product! Works great for matching skin tones! So much easier than trying to pick the right color! Just be sure to rub it in very well or you’ll have white spots in your pores Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Skintone Matching™ Makeup
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This right here works amazing ive had it for awhile not it still works amazing i recommend anyone who wants something that has amazing coverage that dont feel heavy to pick this up
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Ive been using this now for about two weeks it seemed at first it didn't wanna work but after the first couple times it started working idk what I was doing g wrong on the first applications but it does blend in...I was using the Hard Candy Dark Spot But after so long it just didn't seen to work any more
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Review for: Medium more...
Okay so I have gold and bad feelings about this foundation. I love how it goes on but it doesn’t match your skin perfectly if you have a darker complexion. I bought the darkest one they had and it still goes on a little light. I have to mix it with a little liquid bronzer to match my skin. Love that it’s anti-aging and has spf in it. It lasts a long time and isn’t oily. It’s buildable if you want a fuller coverage. I prefer almost no coverage so it’s good for me.
The price for the amount of product isn’t very good and they are also not cruelty free. It does work more as a BB or CC cream than a foundation as well. It can also tend to be a little drying.
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Anti-Aging Makeup 1 fl oz/30 ml more...
I absolutely love this product. I use the light/medium and it blends so well with my skin tone. I have olive color skin during the winter time and by summer I have nice dark tan. So it's easy to match the skin with . Also has spf 20 in it. I wear this all the time. Even to the pool with my kids. Great if you have oily or acne prone skin like I do. Reasonable price also .
Vivian D.
Portland , OR
Quick and easy foundation for on the go. This is a very light coverage, but has some sweet magic in it to match the tone of your skin. I realized applying with you hand works best for that magic. Give it a try!
Chelsea J.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I absolutely love this product! I have been using it for quite a while now, and I have never had a foundation that has worked for me like this one. It's hypoallergenic and never leaves my skin feeling dry, and my makeup never looks blotchy!
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
What a great drugstore find! I put it to the test all weekend long when I was out and about at BBQ's and friend's houses all weekend for the holiday. The last thing I want is to feel like I have makeup on my face. I chose the medium shade and I think it matched perfectly, even adjusted with a slight tan. It felt so light on the skin, gave me the coverage of a tinted moisturizer without the heavy feeling. I applied my concealer and powder on top like I would any foundation and it worked beautifully. I applied a small amount onto my hands and applied with my hands. I think it works best that way. This is going to be my go to foundation for the summer weekends! The only downside, I think, would be the size of the tube. We'll see how long one tube lasts me!
Katie K.
Middle Vlg, NY
Great for " no makeup" days. I just use my fingers no brushes or beauty blenders needed. It keeps my complexion even and provides medium coverage. Its not completely matte nor is it too dewy. Its one of the few foundations I will wear.
Barbara S.
How is this on sensitive skin?
Alma B.
How great is the smart shade makeup and matching your skin? I have oily skin on my T zone will it work for my skin?
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
How do you apply this? Would it apply well with a beauty blender or would that mess up the smart shade technology?
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
I have pale skin and some freckles.. will this work to cover freckles?? Or will the color change to match my freckles?? I just wonder if this will look blotchy on my skin.. any one have expirence with this. I want to try it, I'm just not sure if it will work for me..
member-6b4790060
South Gate, CA
This is the only foundation i have tried so far . I used the light/medium. Is there any foundation similar to this one i could try?Im really afraid to try foundations because i want them to match my skin perfectly .