BY ALMAY

• Does the make up stay on all day and does it work close t...1 Answers
  • I'm worried that this product will not cover up my skin w...1 Answers
Candice P.
Aberdeen, WA
I love this product, it is the only foundation I will use. I will lot of red on my face and this always balances it out. The matching of the skin Shades is so good it's near flawless. Like I said the only foundation I will buy. Goes on like great coverage couldn't be happier.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this is one of those foundation that definitely have nothing to envy the high range is ideal for those days that I do not really want to makeup but do not want to go out and scare people lol so I apply a little of this base and a salve and I'm ready to go out and buy a coffee
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
This goes on grey and matches you. It streaked out on me perhaps it didn't like my primer. I got it for next to nothing at CVS so I wasn't really out any money but I would think twice if I were you before I bought this. No allergic reaction as promised so that is a plus.
Kelly M.
I was skeptical about the "skin matching technology" but it actually does work! I have blotchy skin prone to redness and this got rid of that. It was also really inexpensive! As someone who doesn't like to wear foundation at all I would definitely buy this product again.
Ali C.
Irvine, CA
I love using this foundation. When ever I feel like I i do not need complete coverage and am down to look glowy, I reach for this foundation! Another plus to this foundation is that this product can match your skin tone. It's like magic. This also means , finding the right foundation is really simple and easy because they have 6 different options- you can't go wrong with this product!
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
This makeup tends to dry in patchy ways for me. The shade usually isn't that great when it changes to "match" your skin tone, and I feel like the color is different in certain areas of my face. I'll notice in like an hour it will be darker in certain areas. It is also kind of drying. I prefer hydrating foundations. I do have oily skin, but this is still a drying foundation for me.
Victoria M.
Manchester
I was a little scared to try this makeup for the first time but it's pretty cool how weightless it is and how it blends with your skin perfectly. The only thing I disliked was half way through my day my skin would be very oily looking ): other than that I liked it! It's more for people that don't have oily skin.
Marie W.
APO AE, CA
I absolutely love this product. It is the only foundation I use. The greatest thing is that you don't need other foundation or powder products because it really does make your skin look flawless. I love that it is lightweight and matches my skin tone - evening out any discolorations. I also love that it keeps your face looking fresh and vibrant...not like you are caked in makeup!
Erinn S.
Wilmington
Review for: Anti-Aging Makeup 1 fl oz/30 ml more...
This stuff is incredible. I use it all summer when it's too hot for a full face of makeup. It's light, feels like nothing, but does provide some coverage. It also blends in perfectly due to the smart shade technology, so no worries about matching to your skin tone!
Erin T.
I love this foundation. Its light and doesn't clog my pores. I also have had a hard time finding a foundation that matches my skin tone since I'm somewhere between an ivory base and a medium. This has taken the hassle out of buying, trying and ultimately tossing many many foundations in search for the perfect color. Super pleased that it doesn't break the bank either!
Barbara S.
How is this on sensitive skin?
Alma B.
How great is the smart shade makeup and matching your skin? I have oily skin on my T zone will it work for my skin?
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
How do you apply this? Would it apply well with a beauty blender or would that mess up the smart shade technology?
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
I have pale skin and some freckles.. will this work to cover freckles?? Or will the color change to match my freckles?? I just wonder if this will look blotchy on my skin.. any one have expirence with this. I want to try it, I'm just not sure if it will work for me..
member-6b4790060
South Gate, CA
This is the only foundation i have tried so far . I used the light/medium. Is there any foundation similar to this one i could try?Im really afraid to try foundations because i want them to match my skin perfectly .