BY ALMAY

• Does the make up stay on all day and does it work close t...1 Answers
  • I'm worried that this product will not cover up my skin w...1 Answers
Kari M.
Millfield
Love this product! Works great for matching skin tones! So much easier than trying to pick the right color! Just be sure to rub it in very well or you’ll have white spots in your pores Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Skintone Matching Makeup
Chelsea J.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I absolutely love this product! I have been using it for quite a while now, and I have never had a foundation that has worked for me like this one. It's hypoallergenic and never leaves my skin feeling dry, and my makeup never looks blotchy!
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This right here works amazing ive had it for awhile not it still works amazing i recommend anyone who wants something that has amazing coverage that dont feel heavy to pick this up
Nicole H.
BAXTER, KY
Ive been using this now for about two weeks it seemed at first it didn't wanna work but after the first couple times it started working idk what I was doing g wrong on the first applications but it does blend in...I was using the Hard Candy Dark Spot But after so long it just didn't seen to work any more
Jessica O.
Review for: Medium more...
Okay so I have gold and bad feelings about this foundation. I love how it goes on but it doesn’t match your skin perfectly if you have a darker complexion. I bought the darkest one they had and it still goes on a little light. I have to mix it with a little liquid bronzer to match my skin. Love that it’s anti-aging and has spf in it. It lasts a long time and isn’t oily. It’s buildable if you want a fuller coverage. I prefer almost no coverage so it’s good for me.
The price for the amount of product isn’t very good and they are also not cruelty free. It does work more as a BB or CC cream than a foundation as well. It can also tend to be a little drying.
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Anti-Aging Makeup 1 fl oz/30 ml more...
I absolutely love this product. I use the light/medium and it blends so well with my skin tone. I have olive color skin during the winter time and by summer I have nice dark tan. So it's easy to match the skin with . Also has spf 20 in it. I wear this all the time. Even to the pool with my kids. Great if you have oily or acne prone skin like I do. Reasonable price also .
Vivian D.
Portland , OR
Quick and easy foundation for on the go. This is a very light coverage, but has some sweet magic in it to match the tone of your skin. I realized applying with you hand works best for that magic. Give it a try!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Review for: Smart Shade Anti-Aging Foundation Medium 1 fl oz more...
Fairly good foundation. Makes buying drugstore foundation easy as far as matching your right shade. It has a semi-matte finish and is easy to apply. One of the best drugstore foundations I have ever used. Not sure if I would repurchase for myself again.
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
What a great drugstore find! I put it to the test all weekend long when I was out and about at BBQ's and friend's houses all weekend for the holiday. The last thing I want is to feel like I have makeup on my face. I chose the medium shade and I think it matched perfectly, even adjusted with a slight tan. It felt so light on the skin, gave me the coverage of a tinted moisturizer without the heavy feeling. I applied my concealer and powder on top like I would any foundation and it worked beautifully. I applied a small amount onto my hands and applied with my hands. I think it works best that way. This is going to be my go to foundation for the summer weekends! The only downside, I think, would be the size of the tube. We'll see how long one tube lasts me!
Tiffany H.
I loved thus when I first got it. I had used the regular smart shade makeup before trying the anti aging version and liked it. The anti aging version is really weird... The original smart shade transforms immediately to match the skin shade. But this one took close to 15 seconds every time I tried it, except for the 5th time. That time, it didn't want to change at all. I blended it all over my face, and it stayed white for 3 minutes. That's so strange to me. I kept trying to massage it into my skin to get it to start changing the shade, but it wouldn't do it. After I decided to give it a few minutes and brush my teeth to see what would happen, it finally transformed into a light shade. Not light-medium. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch of foundation or what but that's kinda weird. Definitely going to buy in store if I buy again so that I can return it easily.
Jessica O.
I have seen a ton of reviews for this that say that this leaves a dewy finish which can actually leave you looking kind of shiny. If I tried this would you also suggest using the same shade in the smart shade powder to balance this out?
Aimée P.
Cypress, CA
I'm worried that this product will not cover up my skin well because I have to rub it in so much to match my skin color. Do people find that the color coverage is pretty good?
Vanessa R.
Does it work? And does anyone have before and after pics
Michele W.
Washington, DC
Is this watery? I have used other foundations from this brand and have found them watery or the products separated.
lori j.
Fairbank, IA
Does the make up stay on all day and does it work close to your skin tone?