Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI

I have pale skin and some freckles.. will this work to cover freckles?? Or will the color change to match my freckles?? I just wonder if this will look blotchy on my skin.. any one have expirence with this. I want to try it, I'm just not sure if it will work for me..

Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
1 year, 10 months ago
Depends on how much coverage you like on your freckles. It will lightly cover them but if you want them completely gone, I would try a heavier foundation. It really just kind of evens out your skin tone and takes down some redness in areas.
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Chandler, OK
3 years, 1 month ago
I am the same way but it really just makes it to where your freckles are not as noticeable. It doesn't really cover then completetly
Laura M.
Laura M.
3 years, 5 months ago
It'll cover your freckles no matter the shade. It really doesn't change color at all.