BY ALMAY

Smart shade makeup in your ideal shade with almay tonemimic technology. For makeup that complements your skin tone and provides natural looking coverage for an all-day wear. 4 out of 5 women saw an instant reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Protect your skin with broad spectrum spf 15. Available in 3 smart shades. hypoallergenic dermatologist tested made for sensitive skin

• Does the make up stay on all day and does it work close to your s...1 Answers
  • I'm worried that this product will not cover up my skin well beca...1 Answers
  • I have combination skin. Would this foundation separate and break...2 Answers
Kari M.
Millfield
Love this product! Works great for matching skin tones! So much easier than trying to pick the right color! Just be sure to rub it in very well or you’ll have white spots in your pores Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Skintone Matching Makeup
Kathryn S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Makeup in Shade 200, which is Light.Medium at Walgreen
I selected to try it for its anti-aging and SPF 20 properties and the automatic "skin tone" matching sounded interesting.

I squirted some out on the inside of my forearm and is it a lightweight, odorless, white liquid.  My first impression was it looked like bird poop.

While in fluorescent light, I did not see any difference, as you can see in the last picture it does even out the skin tone and covers minor imperfections and leaves smooth looking finish.

If you have fairly near flawless complexion and just want to even the skin tone and provide a bit of sun protection this would be a good product for you.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Ive been using this now for about two weeks it seemed at first it didn't wanna work but after the first couple times it started working idk what I was doing g wrong on the first applications but it does blend in...I was using the Hard Candy Dark Spot But after so long it just didn't seen to work any more
Laura M.
Sahuarita, AZ
This is great for the spring or on the day where you really want to go light on your make up it really feel like you just put lotion on your face. This is not full coverage so if you have acne issues because the time of the month or your turned thirty you not started to get pimples than don't use it because all of it still going to show. But this is great for days you just to cover very minimal and balance your tone.
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Anti-Aging Makeup 1 fl oz/30 ml more...
I absolutely love this product. I use the light/medium and it blends so well with my skin tone. I have olive color skin during the winter time and by summer I have nice dark tan. So it's easy to match the skin with . Also has spf 20 in it. I wear this all the time. Even to the pool with my kids. Great if you have oily or acne prone skin like I do. Reasonable price also .
Vivian D.
Portland , OR
Quick and easy foundation for on the go. This is a very light coverage, but has some sweet magic in it to match the tone of your skin. I realized applying with you hand works best for that magic. Give it a try!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Review for: Smart Shade Anti-Aging Foundation Medium 1 fl oz more...
Fairly good foundation. Makes buying drugstore foundation easy as far as matching your right shade. It has a semi-matte finish and is easy to apply. One of the best drugstore foundations I have ever used. Not sure if I would repurchase for myself again.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
What a great drugstore find! I put it to the test all weekend long when I was out and about at BBQ's and friend's houses all weekend for the holiday. The last thing I want is to feel like I have makeup on my face. I chose the medium shade and I think it matched perfectly, even adjusted with a slight tan. It felt so light on the skin, gave me the coverage of a tinted moisturizer without the heavy feeling. I applied my concealer and powder on top like I would any foundation and it worked beautifully. I applied a small amount onto my hands and applied with my hands. I think it works best that way. This is going to be my go to foundation for the summer weekends! The only downside, I think, would be the size of the tube. We'll see how long one tube lasts me!
Katie K.
Middle Vlg, NY
Great for " no makeup" days. I just use my fingers no brushes or beauty blenders needed. It keeps my complexion even and provides medium coverage. Its not completely matte nor is it too dewy. Its one of the few foundations I will wear.
Tiffany H.
I loved thus when I first got it. I had used the regular smart shade makeup before trying the anti aging version and liked it. The anti aging version is really weird... The original smart shade transforms immediately to match the skin shade. But this one took close to 15 seconds every time I tried it, except for the 5th time. That time, it didn't want to change at all. I blended it all over my face, and it stayed white for 3 minutes. That's so strange to me. I kept trying to massage it into my skin to get it to start changing the shade, but it wouldn't do it. After I decided to give it a few minutes and brush my teeth to see what would happen, it finally transformed into a light shade. Not light-medium. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch of foundation or what but that's kinda weird. Definitely going to buy in store if I buy again so that I can return it easily.
Barbara S.
How is this on sensitive skin?
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
How do you apply this? Would it apply well with a beauty blender or would that mess up the smart shade technology?
Alma B.
How great is the smart shade makeup and matching your skin? I have oily skin on my T zone will it work for my skin?
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
I have pale skin and some freckles.. will this work to cover freckles?? Or will the color change to match my freckles?? I just wonder if this will look blotchy on my skin.. any one have expirence with this. I want to try it, I'm just not sure if it will work for me..
Denyka Y.
Am I the only person who feels like a vampire from Twilight when using this stuff? It seems to make my skin sparkle in the light..