Almay Smart Shade Anti Aging Concealer uploaded by Malleydis L.

BY ALMAY

A breakthrough concealer that adjusts to your skins unique anti-aging needs while transforming to your ideal shade to conceal delicate under eye area. see more...

• Has anyone else had a okay experience with this product?1 Answers
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is not a concealer I can use alone; however, when combined with a color corrector, it works very well under my eyes to conceal dark circles and brighten the area just slightly. I do not recommend this for concealing blemishes on the skin, and it has to be set with a powder otherwise it will crease.
Deanna M.
I used the Almay foundation for a while and thought I'd try the concealer. Boy was I wrong! It broke me out severely, made my spots a lot worse. Does not work well with fair skin either, looks very orange on the face. I found it didn't blend well at all, didn't sink into the skin. It just sat there and you could clearly tell where I put it. Way better concealers out there.
Alicia Y.
This seems like a cool idea on paper, but the application just didn't work. The concealer would blend into my skin tone at first, then proceed to oxidize after only a few minutes! It was so bad that my guy friend noticed orange patches in my under eye area.
Lindsey W.
Reseda, CA
Almay is one of my all time favorite drugstore brands and this concealer is like magic. It starts out as a white-ish colour and when applied, the colour adjusts to your skin tone creating a custom colour that is just perfect. Medium coverage, very lightweight. A little greasy sometimes though I always set it with a powder.
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC
Me encanta este corrector, es ligero, se difumina muy bien y tiene un toque de iluminador. De verdad es el mejor que he probado hasta ahora. Ya se me esta acabando el que tengo y no se que voy a hacer. De verdad lo recomiendo.
Lindsey W.
Salt Lake City
I used to use this concealer, but it didn't seem to match my skin right and it wouldn't bled well. It seemed like I always had that make up line under my jawline.
Jasmine A.
Germantown, TN
I always buy this brand. The blending is easy without guessing which shade to pick without using it. It's fairly easy to choose from the minimum of choices rather than 30+ shades.
Susan C.
Cincinnati, OH
This goes on smooth and covers well. It evens my skin tone and isn't drying. It lasts all day and matched my skin tone. I recommend this product!
Tina A.
Apex, NC
It does blend well and become a nice shade but I wish it was thicker for a concealer. That is just my personal concern but the color is great!
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
Almay is the perfect product for those who want to stay close to the natural line of things. I have been very happy withalmay.
Stephanie  G.
San Francisco, CA
Has anyone else had a okay experience with this product?

back