BY ALMAY

Light as air, whipped powder shadows provide pure color. Choose from 12 matte and metallic shades to create a crease-free look. hypoallergenic opthalmologist tested made for sensitive eyes see more...

• Does anyone else use this on a daily basis? It is my absolute fav...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tammy C.
Mesa, AZ
This is a nice light color for fair skin. Nothing really to report good or bad about it.
Vickie G.
Phoenix, AZ
Awesome color, long lasting. Very good price last forever
Stays on all day easy to apply
Courtney P.
I like the shimmer and it stays on but I don't like how easily the palette can fall out
sianel r.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Very pretty color that I use as a highlight for my brow since it's not that pigmented
Daisy C.
Fort Collins, CO
Got this for free while couponing I've come to love them they feel amazing
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Quite possibly the worst eyeshadow that I've ever tried. It was hardly pigmented at all. It was difficult to pick up with any sort of brush. The only way I could grab any colour at all was to rub my finger into the product. The only thing I'd use it for is as a soft highlight for under my eyebrows. Definitely wouldn't recommend or repurchase.
Tina T.
Waterville , NB
I got this product for free using a $5.00 Almay coupon. I loved the shade I got soft pink. It lasts all day and it's very easy to apply. I don't like dark shades. The pink brought out the softness in my eyes and skin. I will buy this shade again when I run out.
MARY R.
NOT SURE HOW THIS WOULD WORK DO NOT USE EYE SHADOW BUT IF I DID WOULD LIKE TO TRY THIS ONE WHEN I DID USE IT I LOVED THE CREME ONES.
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
Does anyone else use this on a daily basis? It is my absolute favorite color and it goes with everything.