BY ALMAY

Light as air, whipped powder shadows provide pure color. Choose from 12 matte and metallic shades to create a crease-free look. hypoallergenic opthalmologist tested made for sensitive eyes see more...

• Does anyone else use this on a daily basis? It is my absolute fav...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Angela M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is probably my favorite drug store brand eye shadow. I love the texture of the softies and all of the amazing colors.
Kristine G.
Franklin, IN
Hands down my favorite eyeshadow. The color is amazing with just the right amount of sparkle. This is go to eyeshadow.
Faherty N.
Kenmore, NY
Goes on nicely and has good staying power. The pigment is a bit sheer though. Have to later it to get desired color.
Tracy H.
My everyday go to eyeshadow.. I wear it mostly to work. I'm not into very loud colors so this is perfect for me..
Audrey H.
Winter Haven
Pretty color, but hard to apply. Not very pigmented. When I do get it on, It looks pretty, but hard to get on.
Neha S.
It's not very pigmented but other than that, I'd say it's good. If you have light skin this will work for you
Tamara M.
Aubrey , Tx
I really think these are super nice. They are very soft and almost creamy! They also are affordable.
Ashley R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a great eyeshadow for the inner corners and the eyebrows it's very shimmery and amazing
Maria S.
Flushing, NY
Such a cute color! Almay did such a good job with these individual eyeshadows. Pretty colors!
Amelia L.
I love the brand, and I love the shade. It goes on easily, and comes in a great container.
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
Does anyone else use this on a daily basis? It is my absolute favorite color and it goes with everything.