BY ALMAY

Light as air, whipped powder shadows provide pure color. Choose from 12 matte and metallic shades to create a crease-free look. hypoallergenic opthalmologist tested made for sensitive eyes see more...

• Does anyone else use this on a daily basis? It is my absolute fav...3 Answers
Samantha Y.
Pensacola, FL
I hated these. I bought 2 colors this being one of them and not only did it take forever to get the pigmentation I saw in the pan but they creased unless I packed a dry shadow over top.
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I like these shadows. The name says it all. They're super soft. I wear primer always so I can't say anything about the lasting power, but they are super blendable.
Jennifer R.
Tulsa, OK
The shadow softies are actually really easy to blend out. They don't have the best color payoff, so that's why I gave 4 stars. Great shadows for a less intense look.
Dalaina D.
Fraser, MI
The whole line of the Almay Shadow Softies are the best bang for your buck....... especially when you can get them on sale with a coupon! Nice color payoff.
Kallee P.
This eyeshadow is extremely bendable and I just love it!! It's super easy to apply, and only a few dollars!! Almay Shadow Softies - Crème Brulee
Guillermina M.
Fremont , NC
I Use This As A Highlight With A Little Concealer And Its Just Perfect. ! The Best Highlight ! And Last Pretty Much All Day ! Too Light For Eyeshadow
Rebecca L.
Coos Bay , OR
I really liked this at first, but after I while I realized I really don't. Its kind fof hard to work with and I don't really like the formula.
Shenille M.
I love this product so much. it's almost a creme shadow but not quite. I use this particular shade as a highlight on an almost daily basis.
Stephanie L.
Syracuse, NY
I actually used a different shade that isn't shown here. It was not the best eyeshadow--rubbed off too quickly, did not hold well.
Britni N.
Bessemer, AL
This shade is so pretty! I am in love with it. It really makes my blue eyes pop. Super smooth application and stays on all day!
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
Does anyone else use this on a daily basis? It is my absolute favorite color and it goes with everything.