BY ALMAY

Light as air, whipped powder shadows provide pure color. Choose from 12 matte and metallic shades to create a crease-free look. hypoallergenic opthalmologist tested made for sensitive eyes see more...

• Does anyone else use this on a daily basis? It is my absolute fav...3 Answers
casey l.
Roxboro, NC
This eye shadow is semi expensive for how much you get its not pigmented at all this color is basically a colorless expensive product it isnt easy to apply it doesnt pick up on the brush i found this product cause of coupons and it was more then a waste of time money and effort to try to make this work
Jenna H.
Lima , NY
My favorite eyeshadow! It's not very pigmented but gives a sparkle and neutral tone for a natural look! I've used this by itself or with other shades to help blend. I have hazel eyes so this brings out the gold tones! Would totally recommend!
Priscila S.
Camp Hill, PA
Another drugstore deal, I bought this eye shadow for 1.80 with a CVS coupon.  I really like the color, it's just perfect for during the day type of makeup. I used to go to work with some mascara and it last the whole day, plus gym afterwards. I recommend if you like shinny glitter eye shadow.
Alana D.
Queensbury, NY
I love this for a nice subtle sparkle on your eye or on your eyebrow bone. But I found that it runs out extremely fast and once you get down to the bottom it all just kind of crumbles into little pieces and it's hard to get onto a brush or applicator.
Emily C.
Verona, PA
I just don't understand this shadow. I guess I thought it was going to be like Colour Pop - at least I think that's what Almay is going for here. I purchased this whole line from the drugstore but have thrown most of it away. This color along with Honeydew are the only two that I wasn't completely disappointed with. The main issues is that they don't blend at all and have horrible pigmentation. The dark colors hardly show up and the lighter ones are really patchy if you try to work with them at all. I would avoid these and wouldn't recommend them.
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
I bought a couple colors from almay but they were not that pigmented. I ran into this beautiful color and when I tried it, it worked really on my eyelids oppose to the other colors. Maybe because it's a shimmery color.. I love it though I have 2 of these colors :)
Annabel R.
Edcouch, TX
This is not an eyeshadow, this is literally glitter dust that has no pigment. Save your money and stay away from these at the drugstore! I would give this 0 stars if I could.
Amy D.
My favorite eye shadow! I use this with everything!!! Perfect nude color! Little shimmer to it which j love! Use it as eyeshadow and as a highlight on corner of eyes!
McKinley P.
Eugene, OR
This shadow is super pretty! It has the perfect sparkle and can also be used as a high light as well. The glitter does have some fall out so be sure to use a solid primer before applying.
I am so in loveeeeeeeee with this eyeshadow. It is the absolute best formula and it does not crease, this color is perfect for my skin tone (light) and I love how subtle and natural it is!
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
Does anyone else use this on a daily basis? It is my absolute favorite color and it goes with everything.