BY ALMAY

(Pack 4) Almay Pure Blends Volumizing Mascara, Black 305 .27 Fl Oz (7.9 Ml) see more...

• Does this product flake off during the day?1 Answers
  • does this mascara have a good formula? what does it do to...1 Answers
  • Does this product stay on the entire day?3 Answers
Almay Pure Blends Volumizing Mascara
  • "After trying many, many expensive mascaras, I was fed up and decided to go back to drugstore brands, and since Almay is hypoallergenic, I tried the Almay intense i-color volumizing mascara and I fell IN LOVE! It is awesome! Not messy at all and it lengthens my lashes much better than any other mascara I have ever tried! I am an Almay mascara convert and I have officially bought it 5x in a row, which is definitely a record! I use it in the color Midnight, even though I don't have the hazel eyes recommended for it." in 4 reviews
  • "Between contact lenses and sensitive eyes, I have worn Almay eye products for years with no problem. I love this mascara! It is not clumpy and it stays on all day with minimal flaking. It makes my eyelashes look better without looking too heavy. I also like the glitter in it, because it adds a sparkle in the light. It comes off easily when I wash my face at night. I plan to wear Almay mascara for years to come!" in 3 reviews
  • "It's been a while since I purchased a drugstore mascara. I loved my curling mascara from Clinique but it's often hard to find so I thought I would try this one from Almay after all it was made for Hazel eyes. It's a very lightweight mascara, not waterproof, and takes some building to get a volumized thick lash bc it layers very lightly. Loved the color bc it did highlight my Hazel eyes but I also wished it was waterproof bc it ran a little when I broke a light sweat. Was really pretty and natural in appearance." in 3 reviews
  • "I am amazed at how number 1. how inexpensive it is and number 2. how well it works this is a great mascara it lasts all day long and you never have to worry about it coming off because it is a great long lasting mascara." in 3 reviews
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach
I love this mascara.  I have very sensitive eyes and most brands of mascara don't work for me.  This one doesn't bother my eyes at all.  It's easy to apply and it is easy to take off at night.  I wear it on a regular basis and would highly recommend.  The price is definitely right for such a quality product.
Gabriela A.
This mascara works great and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I struggle with mascara because waterproof just irritates my eyes and regular mascara straightens and makes my eyelashes droopy (even after I use my curler). I like that the formula isn't super wet but also isn't dry and flaky.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Not a bad buy but I've deff tried better I caught Almay on a super deal so I picked some up to try out, not bad for what I paid but I probably wouldn't purchase it full price. I'm not too much a fan of the wand that comes with these so I used another wand to give it some kind of justice. I tried bith the hazel and the green. Just a soso for me
Elspeth A.
Basic mascara. I have it in brown. There's better stuff out there, but for the price, it can't be beat.

They used to carry it in plum and I would die for Almay to bring back plum, but have been unable to find it. It was one of the best plum/purple mascaras I've ever used and I LIVE for purple mascara.

Tl;Dr the brown is basic but fine; bring back plum and I'll squeeee.
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
LOVE this stuff. I've been using Rimmel which I like but it seemed to separate my lashes. This brand almost thickens and lengthens. Makes my eye color pop or so I think. I got at tj maxx so the price was great but I will definitely be purchasing again.
Shana P.
I used the mocha colored mascara. I use this one daily (with various different brands of black mascara on the outer edges of my eyelashes). It is non irritating, and removes easily at the end of the night.
Ashley C.
So far I'm loving this mascara! It extends my eyelashes very nicely. Stumble upon this mascara I'm Marshalls and I'm so glad I did. Definitely recommend if you want your lashes to look long and natural.
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
All time favorite mascara for my eyes!! Brought out the golden color of my eyes that I love. Lashes full of volume, and comes with plentiful product. Extremely inexpensive, buy at Walgreens. I would recommend!
Rachel T.
When I bought this mascara, I was shocked at how much I loved it. It is a basic mascara, but it has been my all time favorite! It makes my lashes fuller and longer, and doesn't clump up too badly. For not being waterproof, I never have problems with it running or smearing under my eyes. The best part is, when you wash it off, it leaves some shimmer behind!
Kimberly S.
Camden, NJ
I. Love. This. Mascara!!!! The color is perfection and it makes my eyes pop. It can be a smidge clumpy if you put too much on. But other than that, it is my go to mascara now.

Bottom of pic is one eye without mascara, one with. Top is both eyes with mascara and eyeliner.
Brianna M.
Does this product stay on the entire day?
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
Is this really good for blue eyes??
Kailey A.
Lonsdale, MN
Did this work for anyone? It was very goopy for me and I couldn't use it because it made my lashes all stick together and it put so much if the mascara on it
Dee I.
Which one has glitter in it?
Stephanie G.
does this mascara have a good formula? what does it do to the eyelashes?

back