BY ALMAY

SPF 15. Gentle makeup provides a flawless look. Pull pin out of brush prior to use. Secondary sun protectant. Made in USA with US and non-US components. see more...

• What is the price and how we can get this for free 4 Answers
  • How well does this blend?2 Answers
  • Almay obviously is a name that we trust and know and it i...2 Answers
Miranda&Natalie A.
I am not a fan of this product. When I push the button to let out powder the makeup goes everywhere. The bristles are scratchy and constantly falling out. I dont recommend.
Sofía B.
Nice makeup powder, love the packaging and the way to apply it. It makes it super easy and useful because I can apply it when I am in a hurry. But I do belive it does not has that much pigmentation but it keep me matte through the whole day
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I thought this was an okay product. It actually comes out through the brush. So it is a little different getting used to the application process. I tried it when it was on clearance about a year ago. So it is discontinued in most places.I'm sure you can get it online on Amazon and eBay.
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
ALMAY face powder gives naturally flawless, younger-looking skin. Let its luxurious powder smooth everything out for you.
Myranda W.
Cheraw, SC
This works wonders! and the fact that it has an Spf in it is very helpful!!
Anayat K.
Chandigarh
What is the price and how we can get this for free
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Do u feel your skin younger-looking
olivia b.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
How well does this blend?
Stephanie A.
Sugar Notch
Almay obviously is a name that we trust and know and it is very affordable but with this new pure blends mineral makeup does the powder feel caked on and packed on and how often do you have to reapply
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
Did you like the fact that the foundation came through the brush?