Amanda S.
I did like this product a lot, wore a lot like some of the more expensive powder foundations I've tried. No weird smells, didn't feel overly heavy, blending easily, covered very well and help up on their "wearability" promise! Recommended even for Sensitive or problem skin as a good 1 to try
Kyo N.
This product was very good and pigmented i would use this everyday and would buy again this product deserves to be bought, the application was smooth and very easy to blend such a good product.
Miranda W.
Ravenna, KY
I found this at Ollie's for $1 and decided to buy it and give it a try. First off, I love that it is translucent powder. I use it to set all of my face makeup. It really does look matte whenever you apply it. The packaging is cute also.
Cassie T.
I love the color choice and how light it feels while wearing it. I would recommend it to others. It kept the oils from coming through as well.
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
I wasn't super impressed with this product. My fit works better with my skin. This stuff didn't go on well and looked almost caked on
Carla P.
Perris, CA
It's ok I have bought other powders at the drugstore that I like more. This is my backup when I run out of my favorite one.
Adriana C.
I really like almay eyeshadows, they are really inexpensive and very pigmented, as well as they loose eyeshadows..
Fareena N.
This is my daily face powder to go to. It has a perfect matte finish, no cakey spots on the face and really good for baking the face. It's like the best flour for baking the face. Lol. I've been using it for a long time now, no complaints what so ever. This is perfect for begginers too since too much makeup looks TOO much, this can help to get a subtle look yet ravishing! Enjoy!