BY ALMAY

Natural, beautiful color eye shadow. 10-hour crease proof wear. Moisturizes and protects the delicate eye area. Blend of antioxidant fruit and flower extracts, including lotus, orchid, and acai to nourish and hydrate. see more...

Alexa B.
North Oxford, MA
I love Almay eyeshaow and it is great for sensitive skin but sage ia not a great color unless you have green eyes
Vera H.
I Almay is the best one to use. It is easy to get on your eyes and easy to come off. The product is very nice
Bethany S.
I have a few of these but they are not my favorite, they are not that pigmented and I do not like the package
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
Nice color, I want them to be not as light as they actually are, I feel like they are really easy to apply
Jessica C.
Lowell, MA
I love how this product feels while wearing it. Nice and airy. Doesn't fade and stays vibrant. Love it!!!!
Jenny M.
Los Angeles, CA
They're ok, I've definitely used better eyeshadow. The color selection is good and some what opaque.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Es muy buena la recomiendo es economica y esta bien para el dia a dia , me gusta recommendada
Araceli D.
Almay has really good products, love that they always have sales and coupons for this.
Amber M.
Quincy, IL
It's nice to have eyeshadow in various colors, that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.
Marie S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Awesomeday
Love this eyeshadow
But has some fall out
Creamy and not dry at all
Ruzica R.