BY ALMAY

Natural, beautiful color eye shadow. 10-hour crease proof wear. Moisturizes and protects the delicate eye area. Blend of antioxidant fruit and flower extracts, including lotus, orchid, and acai to nourish and hydrate. see more...

Ashlei P.
Fyffe , AL
I love Almay products! This eye shadow is very pigmented and it goes on very very smooth! It is easy to blend and it has amazing staying power! This is a great product that can be built upon with other colors or worn alone . I will absolutely get this again
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I didn't realize how green this would look on my skin tone. It's a pretty color - but not for everyone. I love how it was easy to apply and the color lasted awhile. However like I stated - the color was almost too neon green for my skin tone. Will try other colors in the future.
Page M.
Fort Riley, KS
I have very sensitive eyes and skin. I always find Almay products to be very gentle and non-irritating. This was the first shadow that I had bought from the company, and I have to say I'm very impressed. The formula is smooth and not chalky. I experienced minimal fall out.

Mary C.
I thought this color would make my eyes pop more than they did. I have hazel eyes and wanted to bring our the green in them. This eyeshawdow was flaky and just gross.
Echo G.
Spokane, WA
This is one of my fave the colors r just right they bring myneye color out. Its a smooth color and it goes on great I revoked using this it stays on through out the day
Cynthia P.
Keystone Hgts, FL
I got this about a year ago. It's a pretty neutral shimmery shadow, not very opaque. It's better to use with other shadows to blend than by itself, in my experience.
Judy H.
Riverside, CA
This shadow goes on smooth, with a light touch it goes on light for daytime and with a little more pressure it becomes the start of a dramatic evening wear. The color is perfect for my hazel eyes
Denise E.
Greenfield, IN
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow by Almay. Looks great on my hazel eyes! I get lots of compliments then I wear it out for a night on the town!
Ruby D.
It was a decent eyeshwo it lasted all day but the color was different than how it looks like int the packaging that's why I wouldn't purchase this.
Mariah H.
Kansas City, MO
Almay products are always my go to! Simple and easy to use! Very reasonably priced too as a college girl is always broke!
Ruzica R.