Almay Pure Blends Eyeshadow, Ivory, 0.09-Ounces (Pack of 2)

Natural, beautiful color eye shadow. 10-hour crease proof wear. Moisturizes and protects the delicate eye area. Blend of antioxidant fruit and flower extracts, including lotus, orchid, and acai to nourish and hydrate. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
This is one of my least favorite eyeshadows. I love that it is hypoallergenic and a nude shade, but it doesn't last long and the color is a bit too sheer for me personally. It is also one of the pricier drug store items. I'd recommend for someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup and is going for an enhanced natural shade, but would not otherwise recommend.
Ashley C.
I love Almay products! I love this pure blends eyeshadow. It gives me a natural look and you get a 2 pack at a great price. There is a slight shimmer to my eyelights as a wear it. This is a great summer time natural look. This is also great for the sensitive skinned.
Bailey D.
I have this exact shade in the pure blends and I absolutely love it. I love the shimmer affect and just the fact that it's made out of natural ingredients makes it worth while.
Monica G.
I really like this eyeshadow i bought it shows me how to apply 3 different colors to intensify your eye color so it shows me where and where.and how to put it i love it specially for me that i really don't know about makeup
Diane Z.
Carlsbad, CA
I have sensitive skin around my eyes and Almay has been my go to brand since high school (which was a long time ago!) It's packaging is appropriate and functional. It's easy to apply, looks great and lasts all day.
Joan H.
Newport News
This eyeshadow is really very light and doesn't crease over your eyes, even in the summer time when its' so hot and I'm outside all day! I really love this product
Debbie H.
I like the way The Pure blends Eye shadow applies smoothly. use this shade to highlight my brow bone and on the inner corner of my eyelid It blends well with the other colors I apply to my lid.
Diana S.
Sandusky, MI
Once again, I have not used any of these products. There are several different ones here that look interesting. It would be fun to try some plums or greens, like moss.
Alexandra B.
Columbus, OH
This is a great base eyeshadow that I use for my urban decay sparkle eyeshadow. It looks so perfect with it, I bought this at a local drug store.
Kerstin S.
Worked pretty well. The color matched my skin tone fairly well. My only complaint it that it left creases after a few hours.