BY ALMAY

Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.
I love Almay products! I love this pure blends eyeshadow. It gives me a natural look and you get a 2 pack at a great price. There is a slight shimmer to my eyelights as a wear it. This is a great summer time natural look. This is also great for the sensitive skinned.
Diane Z.
Diane Z.
Carlsbad, CA
I have sensitive skin around my eyes and Almay has been my go to brand since high school (which was a long time ago!) It's packaging is appropriate and functional. It's easy to apply, looks great and lasts all day.
Kerstin S.
Kerstin S.
Worked pretty well. The color matched my skin tone fairly well. My only complaint it that it left creases after a few hours.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Senoia, GA
Love this neutral color. It is a great base for putting on my eyeshadow. It is a nice little package and and a great price.
Brittany  H.
Brittany H.
Wahiawa, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color goes on a lot lighter than what it appears in the package. Have to use a base underneath it to make it darker.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Hardy, VA
Nice product. Easy applications . Good price and long lasting. Color is not one of my favorites, but good.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Panama City, FL
Used this product to for a "natural" makeup look, and it looked great! Blended great with my skin tone.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Weslaco, TX
Not my favorite, not to pigment kind of dried my eyelids and creased. Not a very good buy.
heather s.
heather s.
Sanders, KY
If you want a natural look that stays all day Almay
Pure Blends is the one for me and you!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way it feels not only when you first put it on but all day. Definitely worth it