BY ALMAY

Almay Pure Blends eyeshadow combines antioxidants with lotus, orchid and acai in a hypoallergenic blend for beautiful, sheer, luminous color. This 98.2-percent natural eyeshadow provides up to 10 hours of crease-proof wear. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Buy on Walmart
Cat D.
Covington, KY
Almay tends to be a brand that I overlook a lot of the times but I was pleasantly surprised with this eyeshadow. It is really pigmented for as light as it is. It is a such a soft pretty pink. Perfect for the inner eye. Blends well. I would definitely purchase this again!
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
This is one of my least favorite eyeshadows. I love that it is hypoallergenic and a nude shade, but it doesn't last long and the color is a bit too sheer for me personally. It is also one of the pricier drug store items. I'd recommend for someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup and is going for an enhanced natural shade, but would not otherwise recommend.
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
This is a great transition color. I love this shadow. Easy to apply in crease for transition. My eyes are green so this works well. Great value for the price drugstore. Will repurchase when I run out of this color.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
The entire line of these are soft, muted shades that wouldn’t be too unusual to find in nature. In fact the whole line’s marketing is based on trying to look pure and natural. They boast that the product is 98.2% natural which in effect means squat (it’s not regulated). It also is labeled to be hypoallergenic which is equally as meaningless (also not regulated). Thats aside, I do like the packaging, stiff cardboard covered in paper. There is a window of plastic over the center so you can see the shades, and it has a magnetic closure. Being flat, light, and perfectly square, these would store tidily. Click for larger pictures.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
All the almay blends shadows have a funny smell. Not bad, just chalky maybe? they stay on for the majority of the day but if I were to go out at night, I would definitely reapply the shadow as it does fade. Steel is more of a soft grey color. No real shimmer to speak of & no blueish hue. I wear another silver/grey shadow that has a bit of shimmer & has a tiny amount of a very, very light blue hue to it. I prefer that one to this flat, no personality grey.
jessica B.
Almay Is The Best ( Drugstore ) For Sensitive Eyes And Skin. I Love How The Purple Makes My Big Brown Eyes Pop! I Think This Color Would Look Great On Any Eye Color. From A Full Blown Smokey Eye To A Cut Crease Or Accent Color. If You Have Really Sensitive Eyes Or Are A Contact Wearer Or Are Dealing With Bad Allergies... Try Almay.
-xx's
Jessica YouTube: BostonBarbieDoll
Ashley C.
Oakmont
I love Almay products! I love this pure blends eyeshadow. It gives me a natural look and you get a 2 pack at a great price. There is a slight shimmer to my eyelights as a wear it. This is a great summer time natural look. This is also great for the sensitive skinned.
Ashlei P.
Fyffe , AL
I love Almay products! This eye shadow is very pigmented and it goes on very very smooth! It is easy to blend and it has amazing staying power! This is a great product that can be built upon with other colors or worn alone . I will absolutely get this again
Jennifer M.
I like this shade and a couple others of the same color family from the Almay pure blends line for an all over lid color or brow bone shade,they are nice and matte too and not too powdery,as some drugstore brand matte shadows can be.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
This has been discontinued. I've been using since it came out and am heartbroken that they stopped making it b/c it really is my favorite and I've used organic eye shadow before more expensive and it doesn't look as nice. I think I've purchased every eyeshadow I could find in this color from this particular Almay line....I'm hoping they will come out with it again.
Sami K.
Is this shadow chalky
candyz L.
I saw a lot of this product on clearance at Target. Is it really worth 4.5 stars?
Ruzica R.
How are these?
I been looking for this type of eye shadow in stores could never really find it?!
Abby H.
Petersburg, IN
With this shadow, what are the unnatural materials that are put into it?