BY ALMAY

Almay Pure Blends Hypoallergenic Blusher. Natual, Beautiful Colour bronzer, Has a blend of antioxidants with lotus, orchid and acai.

Melissa S.
Buckhannon
I like this blush and that it is really light and most of all that it's hypoallergenic. I have that kind of skin that breaks out with certain things and almay pure blends is not one of those products that are really harsh and cakey on sensitive skin.
Amber H.
Almay is one of my favorite makeup brands. It's a more expensive drugstore brand but it's very good quality and stays on all day, this blush is pretty good!
Nataly S.
Mi primer blush que compre siendo adolescente. Es basico, si pigmenta bien y dura unas cuantas horas, es polvoso y se puede difuminar con una brocha.
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great soft blush i love the way it looks and the way it blends. The brush it comes with works pretty good as well
 Dustin M.
Williamson, WV
I love the color of this blush. I also love how smooth it goes on my skin. This product is one of my favorites.
Sally M.
This has great colors and goes on just like any other c store blush. It is better for senditive skin though.
Jovana M.
Great appearance! The brush looks amazing as the rest of the product! I really like the look. I will look in the store for it :)