BY ALMAY

All Day WearTrio for Blues Intensifies the color of your eyes Hypoallergenic Ophthalmologist tested Complete the look with coordinating Almay intense i-colormascara amp; eyeliner Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non - U.S. components Product Ingredients: Top amp; Bottom Shade: Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Nylon-12, Silica Silylate, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Lecithin, Dimethiconol, Methicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid. May contain: [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 40 (CI 16035), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).Center Shade: Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene Polyglyceryl 4, Isostearate, Dimethiconol, Lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 Methicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Methicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica Silylate, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid. May contain [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

• It's nice to use, used it for a wedding once, purple was ...1 Answers
Almay Powder Shadow
  • "I loveeeeeeeeee this product so much. Not only does it intensify your eye color but it's long lasting and super pretty! Not to mention that the eyeliner is one of my top 3 to purchase :)" in 3 reviews
  • "Me gustan mucho los productos Almay, esta fue una de las primeras sombras que compre, muy bonitas, pigmentadas y cremosas no son polvosas, lo malo que no duran muchisimo tiempo. Mi favorito el tono más claro, el iluminador.

I really like Almay products. This was my first shade, very pretty, pigmented and creamy. They are not dusty. My favorite the tone lighter.
    " in 3 reviews
Nabila W.
I’ve only used these eyeshadows a couple of times but I really like it. They have this pretty gold color that gives you just a pop of color and sparkle but it’s not too much. It’s perfect for when I’m just feeling that urge to do a bit more.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I was pleasantly surprised when I picked up this little eyeshadow Trio at my local Walmart, although there are no matte Shades in the one that I have, the Shimmer shades are quite pigmented, and I do enjoy using them, they are super soft and creamy, with barely any Fallout, definitely recommend these Shadows!
Christie T.
I have had these eye shadow for a while i love it the colors are nicely pigmented they blend well there is not to much fall out they fell smooth when applying them they are a great price the color go very well together its a everyday eye shadow it lasted all day
Ana Z.

Ashley J.
Norwood, MA
This one definitely isn't as good as the other blue eye pallete they have, i have blue eyes and this did not make them pop. it kind of just looked weird on my face. The packaging is ok but there are definitely better eye shadow palettes out there. this may be more suited for someone with brown eyes.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
This is a nice trio to use if you're in a hurry but still want some dimension! The colors are easy to apply, pigmented, and blendable. While it's specifically for blue eyes, I personally think it would look pretty on girls with dark eyes!
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
This is a good product I'm just not a fan. I like a palette that has more color choice in it. I used it a couple times but didn't reach for it after that. It is long lasting though and looks good with different color eye shades. I won't buy a product that is a trio eyeshadow anymore.
Autumn A.
Really good affordable eyeshadow! It's my go to when I don't have time to go all out on my make up. It blends very well and is super easy to use. A must try for anyone starting out with eyeshadow or if you're already use to using it then you will love it!
Erin G.
Waxahachie, TX
I've actually used the trio for brown eyes (since I have brown eyes and all). This was pretty much all I used for a while. I am by no means an expert at putting on makeup so the trio made it easy for me. I also like that Almay has whole lines devoted to enhancing specific eye colors. I never really had trouble with creasing with this product, but I really don't wear much so it may not have been a problem anyway.
Jennifer M.
Chapel Hill, NC
I felt this eyeshadow was not pigmented enough to actually put on my eye. I felt like I would have to use the whole package to even make my eye shadow appear. I would not recommend for anyone to buy Almay eye shadow products as they are underpigmented.
Adsheaya V.
Malaysia
It's nice to use, used it for a wedding once, purple was everything so it was good but I don't think it was great but then again I don't mind cuz it was the only one I could find at that time and was and is cheaper.

Walmart