Almay Pen Eyeliner™

by Almay

This is a ballpoint tip for basic to bold eyeliner looks

Do they have different shades?
Comparable to the Kat Von D tattoo liner?
Is this dark and long wearing?
Start your review of Almay Pen Eyeliner™!
Lafayette
Don’t get this it is very hard to apply it is very tacky and hard to work with every time I tried to use it the tip would bend and make it hard to work with
This eyeliner goes on smooth & last all day. I love this color it makes my brown eyes stand out. It is a pencil that needs to be sharpened.
This is extremely easy to apply, and the color is beautiful. It’s perfect for applying eyeliner in a hurry.
Juliette, GA
Perfect drugstore eyeliner. The pen is a little twisty one so no bothering with sharpeners and it goes on very evenly and smoothly.
Provo
I still have this product it's a very good product I use different types of eyeliner but I would say this is my most favorite one
Fayetteville, NC
This is my go to eyeliner. I am absolutely in love with this product. It's the perfect shade of black. It applies so smoothly. Only downside is that if your eyes water it doesn't last as long. Price points good.
i have tried this eyeliner and i love it but i think the main problem is i’m not good at putting on eyeliner😂!!! but other people in my family have tried it and they said it goes on nice and feels comfortable to hold which makes the application a whole lot easier👍
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
I didn’t really care for this product it was the first time I used a liquid pen like eyeliner and it didn’t come out very well I had to apply it a few times and it felt kindof rough applying it. I never finished using it I went back to regular liquid after a few uses.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This is an amazing eyeliner.it actually gaved me wonderful results and it is also easy to apply. Really good
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this. Its very dark and best part is that its easy to apply. It last long and i actaully love the shape of this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...