Almay Palette Pops™ Eyeshadow

Product Details
9 Shades In 1 Palette
Use Wet For More Pop!
Layer, Blend And Mix For Limitless Looks

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Almay Palette Pops™ Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
I own both palettes and omg!!! They are pigmented and last all day! They blend well and the formyla is great! They are worth the money!!!in reviews
Heather L.
The Colony, TX
Almay Palette Pops™ Eyeshadow uploaded by Heather L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this palette so much! The colors blend well together and doesn’t use much to have the color show. I don’t feel like I have to cake the makeup to my eyes!
Allison W.
Bethlehem, PA
Almay Palette Pops™ Eyeshadow uploaded by Allison W.
This palette really shocked me! The quality is amazing and it blends very nicely! The other downside is that there is a lot of fallout. I would still recommend it because that doesn’t bother me.
Cristobal S.
Tulsa, OK
Almay Palette Pops™ Eyeshadow uploaded by Cristobal S.
I think it’s pretty good product, the pigment of the eyeshadows is great, I do feel like there is somewhat of a fallout when you try to apply it on the eyelids, other than that great product. I would buy, I got this as a gift from my mother so I don’t know the actual price. The picture I have uploaded is of the product that is very used so please don’t mind.
Melissa T.
Summerville, SC
Almay Palette Pops™ Eyeshadow uploaded by Melissa T.
Absolutely love this palette. I have sensitive eyes and am a contact wearer. Sometimes I find eyeshadows that bother me, this does not. Lasts all day. If you wet the brush a little bit and use the eyeshadow, the colors POP even more! Highly recommend.
ashley E.
Lagrange, GA
Love love love this palette!! I’m almost done with it will definitely be purchasing a new one
Kristi F.
San Diego, CA
Great colors but they don't blend very well. They stay well though. Great for a single color night or day!
Cheri K.
Delton
Great eyeshadow from a great company! Love almay products. The colors on this palette are nice. Long lasting and smooth
Karla O.
Almay Palette Pops™ Eyeshadow uploaded by Karla O.
Almay es una sombra muy linda con sus colores bellos y es bella porque pigments muy bien a la hora de aplicarla
Sena C.
Oak Hill, OH
Almaty has been killing it here recently with all these pretty releases! This palette is very pretty and the colors are pigmented and easy to blend! You can create a soft look or dramatic!
Rose C.
Milton, FL
Very inexpensive palette. I was surprised honestly, the colors are very pigmented yet still look natural. Not chalky and very pigmented.

Looking for your answer?