Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara uploaded by Lear25455 Laura Q.Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara uploaded by member-0ba0e14f7Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara uploaded by Michelle E.

BY ALMAY

New! Triple Effect™ 3 looks in one coat for 100% pure impact - Fuller, Longer, Curvier hypoallergenic / suitable for contact lens wearers patented triple impact gel formula instantly builds, extends and sculpts lashes. conditions lashes with aloe and vitamin B5 remove easily with almay® eye makeup remover. ;

Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara
  • "Love this stuff. It works better than just about any mascara I've ever used. The long side of the brush works great for length and the short side adds volume. My only con is this may as well be waterproof. It takes heavy duty cleaner to fully remove, which is tough on my sensitive eyes. But I still use it because it's worth it." in 3 reviews
  • "This mascara does thicken and lengthen the lashes, but the brush shape is not my preference." in 1 review
  • "Makes my lashes full and beautiful." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of this mascara - I feel I got an old product because it was clumpy and looked dried (like when you get powder on your mascara)" in 1 review
  • "The long side of the brush works great for length and the short side adds volume." in 1 review
Jay 💖.
This mascara basically just added a little length onto my lashes. It didn't flake or anything much,it just didn't do all that I thought it would. That being said,I did use the whole tube and thought it was alright. I give it a 6.3/10.
Grace H.
This mascara was okay. Not the best but not the worst. I wouldn't recommend this because there are so many better mascara's out there that are cheaper but 2x better than this. I'm not a big fan of the brush but it works. It also doesn't have a strong scent which I like.
Michelle H.
Charlotte, NC
I use Almay mascaras because I'm allergic to many other brands of eye makeup. This mascara does thicken and lengthen the lashes, but the brush shape is not my preference. Though I realize the dual-sided brush serves a purpose. This mascara tends to fade after a while and I find I have to apply another coat or two if we have evening plans.
Lauren T.
Fairhope, AL
I absolutely hated this product. It comes off way too easily and it stinks to high heavens. It has a ver foul odor and I would never recommend this product to anyone, even if you are in dire need of mascara.
Almost one coat triple effect is a great mascara. I have very sensitive eyes and it's one of the only mascaras bag doesn't irritate them. One side of the brush has shorter bristles than the other. I would recommend this mascara!
Nala C.
Really good product. Great for people who need a hypoallergenic product to use. I rated it a four because it didn't really do much for length but everything else was good.
Samantha G.
Yakima, WA
Overall fairly decent. The brush is a little odd but has a purpose. The long side is for the upper lashes and short side is for the lower lashes. Product doesn't last very long but is good overall.
Victoria A.
Harrisonburg, VA
I just found this mascara and absolutely love it. Before I was using Covergirl brand and I actually really liked the shape of the Almay application brush. it comes out really thick but not clumpy. it made my lashes look 5X longer. i would definitely recommend it.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I love this mascara & it works great definitely recommend buying this product && I love the fact that you can add as many coats to your eyelashes & wont make it look bad or your lashes won't fall off .
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
I use this mascara because it is one of the only brands I am not allergic to. I love how thick it is a it stays on fairly well. The brush is great because each size serves the upper and lower lashes. Would totally suggest. I love blackest black!
S Z.
Hey girls! Is this any good? Worth the money? TIA!
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
I could use tips on how to apply mascara. I'm brand new with the whole mascara thing and would like to try it. Where do you suggest I start?
Brew P.
Guadalajara, México.
If this product Any good? Does it come easy?
Nikki W.
Have tried so many mascaras and haven't found a good one coat mascara that I like. How many layers did you have to apply to get a good full look?
Talia-Lynn P.
Newport Beach
Is this product clumpy or thinner? I already get my eyelashes tinted & curled so just need volume!! Help!! ☺️