Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara uploaded by Michelle E.Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara uploaded by member-0ba0e14f7Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara uploaded by Lear25455 Laura Q.

BY ALMAY

New! Triple Effect™ 3 looks in one coat for 100% pure impact - Fuller, Longer, Curvier hypoallergenic / suitable for contact lens wearers patented triple impact gel formula instantly builds, extends and sculpts lashes. conditions lashes with aloe and vitamin B5 remove easily with almay® eye makeup remover. ; see more...

Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara
  • "The long side of the brush works great for length and the short side adds volume." in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favourite mascara, its great if you want thick & long lashes but I find it gives more of a dramatic look as opposed to a natural look." in 1 review
  • "This mascara does thicken and lengthen the lashes, but the brush shape is not my preference." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of this mascara - I feel I got an old product because it was clumpy and looked dried (like when you get powder on your mascara)" in 1 review
  • "Makes my lashes full and beautiful." in 1 review
Grace H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was okay. Not the best but not the worst. I wouldn't recommend this because there are so many better mascara's out there that are cheaper but 2x better than this. I'm not a big fan of the brush but it works. It also doesn't have a strong scent which I like.
Lauren T.
Fairhope, AL
I absolutely hated this product. It comes off way too easily and it stinks to high heavens. It has a ver foul odor and I would never recommend this product to anyone, even if you are in dire need of mascara.
Almost one coat triple effect is a great mascara. I have very sensitive eyes and it's one of the only mascaras bag doesn't irritate them. One side of the brush has shorter bristles than the other. I would recommend this mascara!
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara & it works great definitely recommend buying this product && I love the fact that you can add as many coats to your eyelashes & wont make it look bad or your lashes won't fall off .
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Even though I haven't tried this product I heard it's really good and I really would love to try it because it looks like it wouldn't leave clumps in your eyelashes and I really don't like it when it leaves clumps
though I would love to see how it is and I would really like to try it
Alicia B.
Schenectady, NY
I really enjoy the brush the most. Gives you full lashes that aren't clumpy and ugly. They're linger and fuller. Very noticeable and makes my green eyes pop.
Lissa D.
Burke, VA
Smooth application, but didn't do much for my lashes. I like volume, and length...I feel like this just added a bit of length, but that's it.
I love this mascaraūüėć!! It allows separate tabs and look natural.. It makes the eyes look very cute and highly recommend to all the girlsūüėä‚ėĚ
Kayla B.
This actually made my lashes pop with so much volume and I love it. I've tried other mascara products that didn't do what they suggested.
Jane B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this mascara, but I do not think that I will ever repurchase. Maybelline and L'oreal seem to be more impressive to me.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could use tips on how to apply mascara. I'm brand new with the whole mascara thing and would like to try it. Where do you suggest I start?
S Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey girls! Is this any good? Worth the money? TIA!
Amber
Is this mascara going to clump my lashes due to the thick coverage?
Kaytlyn A.
Crescent city , CA
Does this last all day without flaking?
Nicole M.
Canonsburg, PA
Does this irritate contact lenses?