Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara uploaded by Michelle E.Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara uploaded by member-0ba0e14f7Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara uploaded by Lear25455 Laura Q.

BY ALMAY

New! Triple Effect™ 3 looks in one coat for 100% pure impact - Fuller, Longer, Curvier hypoallergenic / suitable for contact lens wearers patented triple impact gel formula instantly builds, extends and sculpts lashes. conditions lashes with aloe and vitamin B5 remove easily with almay® eye makeup remover. ; see more...

Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara
  • "The long side of the brush works great for length and the short side adds volume." in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favourite mascara, its great if you want thick & long lashes but I find it gives more of a dramatic look as opposed to a natural look." in 1 review
  • "This mascara does thicken and lengthen the lashes, but the brush shape is not my preference." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of this mascara - I feel I got an old product because it was clumpy and looked dried (like when you get powder on your mascara)" in 1 review
  • "Makes my lashes full and beautiful." in 1 review
Victoria A.
Harrisonburg, VA
I just found this mascara and absolutely love it. Before I was using Covergirl brand and I actually really liked the shape of the Almay application brush. it comes out really thick but not clumpy. it made my lashes look 5X longer. i would definitely recommend it.
Lauren T.
Fairhope, AL
I absolutely hated this product. It comes off way too easily and it stinks to high heavens. It has a ver foul odor and I would never recommend this product to anyone, even if you are in dire need of mascara.
I love this mascara😍!! It allows separate tabs and look natural.. It makes the eyes look very cute and highly recommend to all the girls😊☝
Kayla B.
This actually made my lashes pop with so much volume and I love it. I've tried other mascara products that didn't do what they suggested.
Tatiana A.
Leesburg, VA
I'm in love whit this mascara it's work perfect😍😍😍😘😘😘 it's to perfect for me I really recommend this product
Jessica B.
Rowley, IA
This is probably one of my favorite mascara. Defines lashes without making them look like spider legs.
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that it goes on easy and lasts and is affordable pretty easy to find in your local store.
Tansy T.
I like how this mascara goes on, but throughout the day it does too much smudging and flaking
Grace H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was okay. Not the best but not the worst. I wouldn't recommend this because there are so many better mascara's out there that are cheaper but 2x better than this. I'm not a big fan of the brush but it works. It also doesn't have a strong scent which I like.
Michelle H.
Charlotte, NC
I use Almay mascaras because I'm allergic to many other brands of eye makeup. This mascara does thicken and lengthen the lashes, but the brush shape is not my preference. Though I realize the dual-sided brush serves a purpose. This mascara tends to fade after a while and I find I have to apply another coat or two if we have evening plans.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could use tips on how to apply mascara. I'm brand new with the whole mascara thing and would like to try it. Where do you suggest I start?
S Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey girls! Is this any good? Worth the money? TIA!
Amber
Is this mascara going to clump my lashes due to the thick coverage?
Kaytlyn A.
Crescent city , CA
Does this last all day without flaking?
Nicole M.
Canonsburg , PA
Does this irritate contact lenses?