4 colors available

BY ALMAY

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Up to 100% thicker lashes in one smooth, even coat. This volumizing formula builds lashes double thick in one quick, clump-free application. Nourishing formula is infused with aloe and vitamin B5 to help keep lashes conditioned and silky. Extra gentle, non irritating formula. Color: Black/Brown. see more...

Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: Black/Brown
I absolutely love my Almay One Coat thickening g Mascara ! The black / Brown color is dark enough to make a statement yet light enough to not harden your facial features! It is a smooth formula which makes it very easy to apply! Unlike other mascara's this one will not leave your eyelashes all clumped together looking spider legish! I would highly recommend it for any one looking for a great trusty mascara!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
This is my every day drugstore favorite! I have used the almay one coat mascara for many years and I highly recommend. It makes my lashes appear longer and fuller without clumping. The wand separates, coats and defines my lashes perfectly. For around $8 this product is a steal! It is my tried and true!
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
This is my step two on my mascara routine. I really think it does a great job at adding a little more volume to my lashes. It's a more "wet" formula, so you need to be careful or it will get everywhere!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Almays mascara isnt the greatest... It seems to never work on my lashes. I have to say almay is the less drugstore brand that i buy from...
Jessalyn C.
Jessalyn C.
Mount aetna, PA
Review for: Black
I love this mascara!! It's truly amazing!! It's easy to apply looks amazing and lasts!! The packaging is so easy to open as well
Elsie M.
Elsie M.
Almay eye liner is nothing exciting I don't like how it's not dark or how hard it is for it to apply on to your eyes