BY ALMAY

Builds 100% thicker lashes in one clump-free application Non smudging or flaking. Conditions lashes with aloe and vitamin B5. Good for contact lens wearers. Hypoallergenic. almay.com ; see more...

• I been searching for this for a year unfortunately I forget what ...2 Answers
  • I have sensitive eyes. Most mascaras make my eyes itch and water....1 Answers
  • How does this compare to L'Oreal Voluminous?1 Answers
Brittany M.
Review for: Blackest 401 more...
I actually really like this mascara. It’s rather inexpensive and is one of the only mascaras that has kept my eyelashes looking pretty all day. Only downside for me which is the same with pretty much any mascara is that when I try to wipe it off it leaves black around my eyes. I have to go in with multiple makeup wipes to get it all off. Other than that it doesn’t seem to leave any residue on my lashes and it wears great.
Mandy H.
Wynne
Almay has great, affordable products. I like this mascara because it goes on easily with no clumps. Only downside is that it dries out quicker than other mascaras I’ve used. Would recommend, though.
April T.
I cannot stress enough on how many, many, MANY mascara brands I've tried in the past (High end and drug-store brands)
I am not a fan of ALMAY but received this mascara from my Mom, I didn't think I would like it but this mascara surprised me. You know how you read reviews and people swear by a product and uses crazy terms like "holy grail" Well, this product is my holy grail! Not sure if its the brush? But this mascara checks off all the list for a good mascara: 1) gives my eyelashes thickness 2) and length 3) and all at a affordable price.
I really like the fact that they almost, always have coupons for this brand too!

I tried going back to a high-end brand (Benefit) but I always go back to my ALMAY mascara more. $TAKE MY MONEY$!
Hannah H.
I never use drugstore makeup and only bought this in a crunch before a last minute event and ended up falling in love with it. It can truly compete with all of my Sephora and Blue Mercury purchases. The shape of the brush allows you to get close to the base of your lashes and I love the light weight formula. It also doesn't smudge. I'll layer a bunch of mascaras for a dramatic lash and always use this as step 2, after a primer. I haven't found a better mascara for this price! You won't be disappointed.
I have been wearing Almay mascara for years. I always wore the one coat thickening mascara. Since the new packaging, I believe the formula was changed too. No longer is it hypoallergenic.  Also the brush is so cheap, it gives you nothing but clumps. Since using this new mascara, my eyes became red and sensitive to light. It became so bad i went to my eye doctor who said my eyes were infected from this mascara. Never again will I purchase anything Almay.
Brooke B.
Clovis, CA
THIS IS AMAZING FOR LENGTH AND DEFINITION. The only underside is that it's not amazing for volume/depth, but if you use it as a final coat then it's amazing and just finishes the eyes perfectly. The mascara wand is gentle yet tugging enough to make your lashes pop!
Krystal P.
I bought this mascara after seeing a ton of commercials for it. It really does seem to thicken my eyelashes. It works with one coat but I like to put on 2. However, heaven forbid I get any of it in my eye or happen to end up crying with it on! This crap stings like chemicals!
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
I love this mascara for several reasons. It doesn't clump, no racoons eyes, it comes off easily. It's great for sensitive eyes. comes at a reasonable price. It lasts until you remove it but doesn't give you raccoon eyes with time. CVS, Walmart, Right Aid, and Amazon are all places to purchase.
Faith R.
i Love this mascara! the brush is a great shape(the spoolie as at an angle, thicker at the handle and thin at the tip) you can get the upper lashes well coated and also get the lower lashes coated without getting the mascara all over your eye. definitely thickens lashes, and they feel nourished and soft after i take it off! Gives lashes a great natural lift! color is great too!
Eleni C.
Good and really affordable mascara, I have blue eyes and it really looks nice. I can compare it to some high end mascaras out there and I still find it pretty good. I am wearing it at least twice a week.
Grace T.
I would be interested in using this product. How well does this product work and last? Is there a noticeable change when using this product?
Karina S.
Wasco, CA
I been searching for this for a year unfortunately I forget what it's called but now that I got right to it, my lashes are short and thin . Will this really help them out ?
Janelle R.
How does this compare to the lengthening version?
Jennifer S.
Gonzales, LA
I just may have to change my go to mascara. Used this product and is awesome.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
How does this compare to L'Oreal Voluminous?