Almay One Coat Nourishing Waterproof Thickening Mascara uploaded by Debbie R.Almay One Coat Nourishing Waterproof Thickening Mascara uploaded by Alejandra L.Almay One Coat Nourishing Waterproof Thickening Mascara uploaded by Gabby K.

BY ALMAY

Please note:  Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Builds 100% thicker lashes in one clump-free application Tearproof, humidity-proof, pool and ocean tested. Conditions lashes with aloe and Vitamin B5. No smudging or flaking. Good  for contact lens wearers. Hypoallergenic. ; see more...

Christina M.
Levittown, PA
I may have just had bad luck with this one, but I wore it to a concert not too long ago and by the end of the night, it was all smudged underneath my eyes and did not leave a good look. Definitely was disappointed seeing as it is waterproof. Won't be buying it again
Clarissa M.
Mechanicville, NY
I had my doubt , since all the water proof mascara I've ever tried has been heavy and gloopy on my eyes. This stuff is so nice and light. I gives my lashes a great lift , and isn't too hard to get off at the end of the night ! Definitely a great buy !
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
I honestly bought this because it was a cheaper waterproof mascara. I got what I paid for. I'm not a huge makeup person, so it gets the job done for me, but I liked my Avon mascara better. The Almay smears and flakes a little bit.
Gabriela G.
I love love love what this does to my eye lashes! Its waterproof so no worries about it coming off if my emotional side comes out. It makes my eye lashes look really beautiful and thick.
Sydney I.
I love love love this mascara! Definitely worth the cost. It personally made my eyelashes much longer and fuller. Its also great for the summer because it is waterproof. Definitely worth trying.
katelynn h.
Literally if you haven't tried this mascara then you should! Its price is very low for how well this works! I used this since i was 12 and my mom and i love this! Your eyelashes look great and its waterproof which is another plus!
Daniela G.
Albuquerque, NM
Since the product comes from almay i would expect it to have a really good quality yet it takes like 3-5 coats to make them thick. This product also makes my eyelashes clumpy
Elly T.
I got this in waterproof so it could be my first coat and keep my lashes curled. It didn't, the minute I put it on it started to weigh down my lashes.
Danielle V.
The mascara takes a second to put on and is beautiful and its waterproof what could you want more in a mascara I am definitely purchasing this
Brandi L.
Conway
Works well for my sensitive eyes along with the fact that it truly is waterproof! No clumps, and gives me the volume I want!