MakeupEye MakeupMascaraAlmay
One Coat Nourishing Waterproof Mascara and Black Eyeliner

Almay One Coat Nourishing Waterproof Mascara and Black Eyeliner

by Almay

One Coat Thickening Waterproof Mascara - This waterproof, volumizing Almay One Coat Thickening Waterproof Mascara builds lashes double thick in one quick, clump-free application. Nourishing formula is infused with aloe and vitamin B5 to help keep lashes conditioned and silky. Extra gentle, non irritating formula. Hypoallergenic. Ophthalmologist tested. - One Coat Thickening Waterproof Mascara

Wondering if the durability of this mascara is any good?
I love this mascara... without using makeup remover why is it so hard to get off? I don't like the oiliness of removers... what can help other than makeup remover?
Start your review of Almay One Coat Nourishing Waterproof Mascara and Black Eyeliner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love love love what this does to my eye lashes! Its waterproof so no worries about it coming off if my emotional side comes out. It makes my eye lashes look really beautiful and thick.in reviews
This is one of my most favorite eyeliners. It's great and is definitely water proof! It is great for your eyelashes and gives them natural fullness.in reviews
I love this mascara it makes my eyes look bigger and gives them volume. The eyeliner stays on all day I've tried other brands but nothing beats Almay's eyeliner. in reviews
Great long lasting non running or clumping mascara. Reasonably priced and great for people with sensitive eyes. in reviews
Amy R.
melbourne, FL
I have the hardest time with mascara as my eyes are super sensitive, but this mascara is fantastic!!! it never irritates and comes off easily!
Daisy U.
2 great things in one pack! Awesome product I think Almay has one of the greatest eyeliners there is in this world. I totally love that it doesn't smear, it's long wear and the mascara is just as great (: last long and gives you a great length on your eyelashes (: recommend to everyone (:
Stacie H.
Vinton, IA
This went on nicely but still smudged a bit at the pool. Would love to try it in a lash extending formula. Purchased at Walmart.
Amanda D.
South Point, OH
This is one of the best water proof products I have ever purchased. I highly recommend this to others.
Tonya W.
Mt Pleasant, UT
Loved that they came together. Better value that way. Went on smooth. Loved the mascara. Didn't clump. Only thing I would want is a metal comb to go through my lashes.
RaeLynn C.
Milwaukee
Great value and does not clump. I loved being able to use just onr coat. Not having to go over it for a long last natural look
Julia Z.
Towson
I got this mascara because I needed a cheap and good waterproof mascara that I could use all summer long. I usually do not go for Almay, but I am impressed. This held up during those hot summer days and when I went into the pool. Also the brush is the perfect size, I don't feel that I am going to poke my eye out.
Jaymie G.
Alameda, CA
After curling my eyelashes I use this afterwards. It does a pretty good job of holding my curls into place!
carolina R.
Clayton , NC
I like it because I can use it when I go to the pool and would not lose is waterproof love
Elizabeth G.
Franklin, WI
I love this mascara it makes my lashes look great. I also love that it's water proof and have had no issues with it running.