BY ALMAY

One Coat Thickening Waterproof Mascara - This waterproof, volumizing Almay One Coat Thickening Waterproof Mascara builds lashes double thick in one quick, clump-free application. Nourishing formula is infused with aloe and vitamin B5 to help keep lashes conditioned and silky. Extra gentle, non irritating formula. Hypoallergenic. Ophthalmologist tested. - One Coat Thickening Waterproof Mascara see more...

Almay One Coat Nourishing Waterproof Mascara and Black Eyeliner
  • "I love love love what this does to my eye lashes! Its waterproof so no worries about it coming off if my emotional side comes out. It makes my eye lashes look really beautiful and thick." in 42 reviews
  • "This is one of my most favorite eyeliners. It's great and is definitely water proof! It is great for your eyelashes and gives them natural fullness." in 11 reviews
  • "Great long lasting non running or clumping mascara. Reasonably priced and great for people with sensitive eyes. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this mascara it makes my eyes look bigger and gives them volume. The eyeliner stays on all day I've tried other brands but nothing beats Almay's eyeliner. " in 6 reviews
ALANNA C.
This mascara is fine, it gets the job done but it's not as lengthening or volumizing as I would like. If you like basic mascara you'll like it but I like dramatic lashes
Candice G.
I love... love... love... this mascara. It only takes one coat all day! No reapplying during the day. It makes my eyes lashes look so long and stand out. I love that it is water proof. You can even swim with this mascara on with no worries. All that is needed is a make up remover pad at the end of the day. Ive never had any problems with almays eye products. Great product by almay.
Gracie G.
I LOVED the Almay One Coat Nourishing Waterproof Mascara 421 and Black Eyeliner 2-pack!! the eyeliner goes on smooth, left a beautiful finish, stayed on all day, and was easy to take off at the end of the day! The mascara was AWESOME!! Went on perfect. No clumping. Made my lashes look long and beautiful! It never ran or smudged, either of them actually. Mascara was a cinch to take off as well. Highly recommend this pack!
Kimberly M.
Boise, ID
The eye liner and mascara are a great combo buy and both are a very good product that last all day the mascara is true to word and only one coat use. I bought it from my local drug store. I love it better than some higher end one. Yes I would and have, it is a great product.
Andrea M.
Waldron, AR
I love my mascara, and this was not a bad comparison to my usual brand. It is very affordable. I love the fact that it dose not make your lashes hard, and brittle. I would use it again if I could not get my hands on my usual brand. I recommend it to people.
Sherri K.
Mcdonough, GA
Found this in a local grocery store of all places. Had a coupon to use for an Almay product and then found this fabulous pairing. Love that they put them together although I usually run out of mascara long before I run out of eyeliner. although I don't usually use black eyeliner it was a good value to buy them together and my daughter took the liner
Jenny S.
Tulsa, OK
I really love this mascara. It's easy to apply and it doesn't clump when you apply it. The eyeliner is pretty awesome too, it applies very smoothly. I recommend it to all those ladies out there that don't have too much practice with make up.
Brendaliz C.
East Boston, MA
One of my favorite liners. goes on smooth and stays on all day. the mascara, not so much. it doesn't really show that you have mascara but because you applied it you know. it is waterproof thats for sure.
Julia Z.
I got this mascara because I needed a cheap and good waterproof mascara that I could use all summer long. I usually do not go for Almay, but I am impressed. This held up during those hot summer days and when I went into the pool. Also the brush is the perfect size, I don't feel that I am going to poke my eye out.
Christina M.
Levittown, PA
I may have just had bad luck with this one, but I wore it to a concert not too long ago and by the end of the night, it was all smudged underneath my eyes and did not leave a good look. Definitely was disappointed seeing as it is waterproof. Won't be buying it again
Theresa P.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love this mascara... without using makeup remover why is it so hard to get off? I don't like the oiliness of removers... what can help other than makeup remover?
Angie H.
Bledsoe, KY
Wondering if the durability of this mascara is any good?