BY ALMAY

Product Details
Almay One Coat Thickening™ Mascara Builds 100% Thicker Lashes In One Clump-free Application*.
No Smudging Or Flaking
Conditions Lashes With Aloe And Vitamin B5
Removes Easily With Almay® Eye Makeup Remover
Opthalmologist Tested. Suited For Sensitive Eyes. Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers

• I been searching for this for a year unfortunately I forget what ...2 Answers
  • I have sensitive eyes. Most mascaras make my eyes itch and water....1 Answers
  • How does this compare to L'Oreal Voluminous?1 Answers
Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara Thickening 402 Black
  • "I have the most sensitive eyes and the most miniscule lashes. I love this mascara, it plumps up my tiny lashes and doesn't affect my eyes at all!! No flaking, no clumping, no irritation, what more can I ask for." in 27 reviews
  • "I try different mascaras and found Almay's One Coat Thickening Mascara a winner. I was given one of these mascaras by my daughter. Seeing the one coat application name I was thinking, "Yeah right". I was wrong after one application on both of my lashes I was ready for my day. " in 14 reviews
  • "I try different mascaras and found Almay's One Coat Thickening Mascara a winner. I was given one of these mascaras by my daughter. Seeing the one coat application name I was thinking, "Yeah right". I was wrong after one application on both of my lashes I was ready for my day. " in 13 reviews
  • "If I had to choose only 1 makeup cosmetic to have I would choose this over anything. This extends your lashes so much that you look like you have extensions or false lashes on. One coat will last 2 days and still wake up having flawless long lashes with extreme volume." in 8 reviews
  • "I'm allergic to some ingredients used in a lot of eye makeups, but almay is one brand i never have issues with. this is a great product for those with sensitive eyes. i like the applicator and the formula stays smooth and doesn't clump on my lashes. and it's not expensive at all! i especially like the colored mascaras they have." in 7 reviews
Ariel M.
Review for: blackest black more...
I have used Almay in the past because I have sensitive sky and especially sensitive eye area. This mascara looks good for everyday wear and doesn't irritate my eyes. My only complaint is that it doesn't last all day. It becomes really flaky and easily smudges.
Brittany M.
Review for: Blackest 401 more...
I actually really like this mascara. It’s rather inexpensive and is one of the only mascaras that has kept my eyelashes looking pretty all day. Only downside for me which is the same with pretty much any mascara is that when I try to wipe it off it leaves black around my eyes. I have to go in with multiple makeup wipes to get it all off. Other than that it doesn’t seem to leave any residue on my lashes and it wears great.
Andrea L.
Lancaster, NY
I love this mascara. I have long, but not super thick lashes so this is a great product for me. My lashes feel full and voluminous after applying. I've even had people ask what I do thinking I must use a serum or something to create this effect.

I would definitely recommend this product.
Mandy H.
Wynne
Almay has great, affordable products. I like this mascara because it goes on easily with no clumps. Only downside is that it dries out quicker than other mascaras I’ve used. Would recommend, though.
April T.
I cannot stress enough on how many, many, MANY mascara brands I've tried in the past (High end and drug-store brands)
I am not a fan of ALMAY but received this mascara from my Mom, I didn't think I would like it but this mascara surprised me. You know how you read reviews and people swear by a product and uses crazy terms like "holy grail" Well, this product is my holy grail! Not sure if its the brush? But this mascara checks off all the list for a good mascara: 1) gives my eyelashes thickness 2) and length 3) and all at a affordable price.
I really like the fact that they almost, always have coupons for this brand too!

I tried going back to a high-end brand (Benefit) but I always go back to my ALMAY mascara more. $TAKE MY MONEY$!
Hannah H.
I never use drugstore makeup and only bought this in a crunch before a last minute event and ended up falling in love with it. It can truly compete with all of my Sephora and Blue Mercury purchases. The shape of the brush allows you to get close to the base of your lashes and I love the light weight formula. It also doesn't smudge. I'll layer a bunch of mascaras for a dramatic lash and always use this as step 2, after a primer. I haven't found a better mascara for this price! You won't be disappointed.
I have been wearing Almay mascara for years. I always wore the one coat thickening mascara. Since the new packaging, I believe the formula was changed too. No longer is it hypoallergenic.  Also the brush is so cheap, it gives you nothing but clumps. Since using this new mascara, my eyes became red and sensitive to light. It became so bad i went to my eye doctor who said my eyes were infected from this mascara. Never again will I purchase anything Almay.
Krystal P.
I bought this mascara after seeing a ton of commercials for it. It really does seem to thicken my eyelashes. It works with one coat but I like to put on 2. However, heaven forbid I get any of it in my eye or happen to end up crying with it on! This crap stings like chemicals!
Ivana S.
Review for: One Coat Mascara Thickening more...
It is a good eyelash mascara ... good option to use daily.
You should definitely use an eyelash curler before using this eyelash mascara.
The applicator is very good, gives volume and intensity ...
Faith R.
i Love this mascara! the brush is a great shape(the spoolie as at an angle, thicker at the handle and thin at the tip) you can get the upper lashes well coated and also get the lower lashes coated without getting the mascara all over your eye. definitely thickens lashes, and they feel nourished and soft after i take it off! Gives lashes a great natural lift! color is great too!
Grace T.
I would be interested in using this product. How well does this product work and last? Is there a noticeable change when using this product?
Janelle R.
How does this compare to the lengthening version?
Karina S.
Wasco, CA
I been searching for this for a year unfortunately I forget what it's called but now that I got right to it, my lashes are short and thin . Will this really help them out ?
Heather R.
Conway, AR
I have sensitive eyes. Most mascaras make my eyes itch and water. Wondering if this mascara would be good for me to try.. anyone else have the same issues?
Jennifer S.
Gonzales, LA
I just may have to change my go to mascara. Used this product and is awesome.