Almay One Coat Nourishing Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Jordyn C.Almay One Coat Nourishing Lengthening Mascara uploaded by diana a.

BY ALMAY

Please note:  Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Up to 70% visibly longer lashes in one clump-free application Good for contact lens wearers Hypoallergenic Conditions lashes with aloe and Vitamin B5 No smudging or flaking ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It doesn't go on too thick and it makes my lashes look long and natural." in 2 reviews
  • "This mascara is a great every day choice." in 1 review
  • "But its really good for the bottom lashes for a little length. " in 1 review
  • "Unlike most other mascaras, love it and reccommend it to people with sensitive eyes! " in 1 review
  • "It looks great and I think my favorite thing is the brush how there is a long thick side and a short side that lets you get really in there deep. " in 1 review
Nallely W.
Laredo, TX
My lashes look even very long since ive been using this mascara i recommended this to every one specially if you are obbses with long lashes
Hayley P.
N Kingstown, RI
Works beautifully and I'm not having a reaction to this brand. As I usually get red eyed and tears. Good stuff in my book!
Jana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only mascara I use! Since my natural hair color is more on the lighter side of brown, the base of my eyelashes are much darker than the tips. The tips are blonde and when looking at my face my lashes appear extremely short when they are in fact very very long when looked at under the light. I have this product in black brown, and when applied, makes it easier to see my lashes. Many of my friends have asked me about this mascara numerous times because it gets the job done and still looks natural.
Janice B.
Eastanollee, GA
This product does just what it says: it lengthens! It magnifies my lashes so well! It's a wonderful value for the price. This works so much better than some other mascaras I've tried. I recommend this product to anyone!
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I bought this one day when I had run out of my usual brand that I keep in my to-go bag. I thought, great! One Coat is all I'll need! But, after putting it on I didn't notice really anything different. There was just a slight change in color on my lashes. It didn't make my lashes appear longer or even coated. Maybe it's just preference for a darker mascara look but for $8, there are so many other mascaras out there that would be just as good for sensitive eyes but does appear that lashes are longer and fuller.
Norene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear this mascara in black. I chose Almay because I have sensitive eyes and I wear contacts. My mother wore the original Almay one coat mascara faithfully when I was a teen. I've never had a problem with this mascara. Stays put, never clumps on my lashes. Gives nice color and fullness to lashes and removed easily with Almay makeup remover pads. Brush is a standard bristle type that works well for me. Good price. A staple in my cosmetics bag for sure.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
It does add length, but not after one coat. It takes several coats and if you are not careful it will get clumpy. It starts to flake early on and after an hour or so I notice that my lashes are not as long as they were right after I applied it. I will keep using it, but I don't know yet if I will repurchase. I have sensitive eyes and this does not irritate them.
Jordyn C.
Shelbyville, TN
This mascara is amazing, light brush that allows for full lash coverage, helps make my eyelashes fuller an longer all day. It's is very cost efficient and worth the money. I purchased mine from cvs pharmacy and I would and have bought multiples of this item
Michelle H.
Charlotte, NC
I use Almay mascaras because I'm allergic to many other brands of eye makeup. It has the best applicator brush of all the Almay mascaras (and I've tried them all). It reduces clumps and covers all of your lashes. The formula is smooth, however, this mascara fades and sometimes flakes off as the day goes on, and I find I have to add another coat or two if we have evening plans.
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL MASCARA! I don't know why but it makes my eyelashes look amazing!!! I've used it for years: daily, special occasions, on my tutorials. It looks great and I think my favorite thing is the brush how there is a long thick side and a short side that lets you get really in there deep.