BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? A...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes ...2 Answers
Makenna L.
Ft Mitchell, KY
Is a decent mascar.. Have had better but I got it for free with a coupon so I wasn't complaining . It does give some volume. Almay has so many different mascaras that are way better.
Claudia H.
Salinas, CA
Great quality for the price. Got it at Target free with a coupon with a purchase of Almay product and i loved it! Makes your eyelashes appear full/ longer. Nice bold color. I would definitely keep buying it,
Elyse B.
Rochester
Great product for a drugstore mascara. It brightens my eyes and mashes my lashes look like falsies! I do get some flaky fallout, that's the only down fall.
Elizabeth C.
Tracy, CA
This mascara is the best. Great natural look. No clumps. And it doesn't make my eyes itch wichvmost mascaras do. It's also budge proof and no fallout
lizz c.
Really nice basic mascara, definitely more of a natural look, doesn't irritate my eyes, isn't hard to remove and made my lashes look really pretty
Tina H.
Moulton
It's good for the price. It looks natural and does not clump. I'm almost done with it and I plan on getting another. But it doesn't hold curls.
Christy R.
Corbin
Love this mascara! Lengthens without clumping up and stays on for the entire day! Doesn't give me much trouble when I go to wash it off.
Darlene L.
Love this wand the coverage is amazing and the wand helps to thicken and lengthen as you move the wand. Perfect really is one coat.
Alex G.
Love this mascara! It's great for volume and length! The only downside is if you like multiple coats it will get a little clumpy.
Bobbi M.
Batesville, AR
I love this mascara. I am not real big into makeup but this mascara makes my non existant eye lashes look beautiful. I love it.
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes 😢 does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof