BY ALMAY

One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara - Almay's One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara builds the ultimate lash look with volume, length, and definition while conditioning lashes.Benefits:Doctor testedLash-loving, non-irritating formula with keratinMade for sensitive eyesPure, hypoallergenic & ophthalmologist tested - One Coat Multi-Benefit Mascara see more...

• I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive skin so to say, I...1 Answers
  • I have very wimpy lashes ūüėĘ does this mascara really do it all? A...2 Answers
  • I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes ...2 Answers
Janette R.
I don't even know why I didn't came across this mascara earlier, its my favorite now!!!!
natalie t.
Maple grove, MN
Holy this is my favorite mascara ever it works amazing it is one of my favorites for sure
Caitlin W.
It looks nice at first but flakes in a couple hours. Ouch, my eyes itch just thinking about it.
Tina H.
Moulton
It's good for the price. It looks natural and does not clump. I'm almost done with it and I plan on getting another. But it doesn't hold curls.
Darlene L.
Love this wand the coverage is amazing and the wand helps to thicken and lengthen as you move the wand. Perfect really is one coat.
Kenzathome K.
One of my holy grail mascara! I absolutely love the formula and if doesn't flake on me. It lasts all day and I highly recommend
Haley S.
Fayetteville , AR
I have sensitive eyes and count on this mascara every day! Easy to apply and easy to wash off! Doesn't smear during the day either! Long and curly lashes as the end of the day.
Claudia H.
Salinas, CA
Great quality for the price. Got it at Target free with a coupon with a purchase of Almay product and i loved it! Makes your eyelashes appear full/ longer. Nice bold color. I would definitely keep buying it,
Alex G.
Love this mascara! It's great for volume and length! The only downside is if you like multiple coats it will get a little clumpy.
Angely S.
Highly disappointed in this mascara. Clumpy and it flakes like crazy. Doesn't give any real length. I truly don't recommend this mascara. I bought two thinking I'd love it but now I'm stuck with them.
Sarah E.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's the next one I'm going to try. I really love Almay mascara but have not seen anyone mention this new one at all.
Nida S.
It seems like people either love it or hate it. Does it hold a curl well?
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I have just recently began using mascara again after discovering that hypoallergenic is best for my sensitive eyes. I found this mascara at Walmart and absolutely love it. it is hypoallergenic and it does not bother my eyes at all. It also makes my lashes longer and only requires one coat! I highly recommend this
Rina P.
I've had this mascara for awhile now. Is it drying on the lashes and does it flake? I haven't opened the packaging yet
Molly G.
I have very wimpy lashes ūüėĘ does this mascara really do it all? Also does it come in waterproof